Ranking
Original Post
Signature/Avatar Changes
Forum Crew!
I have raised the maximum sig height to a generous 170 pixels!
This was NOT done so everyone should get larger sigs, it was done to remove the ugly scrollbars inside posts.
To prevent scroll bars entirely, the overflow from sigs larger than maximum height has been removed, which means that anything greater than 170pixels will get cut off in the bottom..
I think this looks a lot better, hope yall do to ..bad luck for all with a4 sigs tho :P

edit: as per request, avatar size has also been increased, with 10 pixels in each direction, its now 75x75 pixels. it seems the forum doesnt automaticly restretch already uploaded avatars, so you'll need to re-upload if you have a larger one.
the forum automaticly restretches larger images when uploaded tho, but not if it is animated (& larger than 75x75) you'll have to resize it yourself since the restrech format is .png, or use external hosting..
Re: Signature Changes
Is it possible for you to do the same thing with the avatar display? Those are pretty small.

EDIT: Kewl, thanks. middlefinger.....whoops, I mean
Re: Signature/Avatar Changes
To bad I don't have anything to fill the extra space
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Phew... when I saw this topic I thought there would be no more sigs or avatar's well thats some good news for me..
As soon as i saw there were no scroll bars i rushed out to make my new sig

[me=TSRabbit]looks down.[/me]
Nok, the avatar max still seems to be 65x65.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
no, its 75x75 .., but it wont resize upward, your image is 65x65.. you have to re-upload a larger one (or have it externally hosted)..

EDIT: oops, only uploaded avatars was set to 75x75, not externally hosted , fixed now!
Hah, knew it =D
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod