Toribash
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Yeah she won't.
Sounds like another selfish person that seeks for attention.

Actually idk, Im in weird mood lately, not sure what I'm doing with my life anymore

yes, that description really fit.
well, after she sent few more messages now i'm sure she wont.
and honestly,

i think she is doing all this bs to be that "junior high" girl who is going out with someone from college.
atleast thats what i can tell from the metality i have seen from these kids so far
Last edited by Alpha; Nov 20, 2018 at 01:59 AM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
you nut in sex tho

if its really dissatisfying i dont think so
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
you nut in sex tho

while in no fap September everything is allowed, except touching your own weewee. Now with this November thing I'm not sure
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

its no nut november, youre not gonna have a wank and before you finish you just blueball yourself, same for sexual intercourse

not gonna fuck someone and before i get the pleasure i just yeet out of there
não dói joca
Hi I'm just going to mention that we're a little over 10000 exp until we reach 30k!!!
Please play as many games as you can my friends!
-----
Also for clan activity I'm disappointed in all of you. Out of everyone here, our whole 20 ish members, I am the only one who is in the green. Alpha, onsola, zibril, lotus, Victor, even aadame, you're all lagging behind on games :/ no nut November is almost over and if we don't get some final games in the we won't pass this months activity check. (Or we'll just barely pass it)

Please all of you, we just need a measly 13 games from you guys. Even that is enough to pull us out of the red.

So, for incentive, I'll be hosting a server on Sunday with some cool prizes! Depending on the amount of people who show up, we'll be going up to 50k for the winner, and various items will be given out to the winner and second and their place. The server will be held on Sunday at 10:00am EST (I think that should work for everyone) so be there or be square!
Last edited by Karbn; Nov 20, 2018 at 02:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
while in no fap September everything is allowed, except touching your own weewee. Now with this November thing I'm not sure

sex have to be allowed, either way alot of women are going to be dissatisfyed which is not a good a thing for their partners.

Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Hi I'm just going to mention that we're a little over 10000 exp until we reach 30k!!!
Please play as many games as you can my friends!
-----
Also for clan activity I'm disappointed in all of you. Out of everyone here, our whole 20 ish members, I am the only one who is in the green. Alpha, onsola, zibril, lotus, Victor, even aadame, you're all lagging behind on games :/ no nut November is almost over and if we don't get some final games in the we won't pass this months activity check. (Or we'll just barely pass it)

Please all of you, we just need a measly 13 games from you guys. Even that is enough to pull us out of the red.

So, for incentive, I'll be hosting a server on Sunday with some cool prizes! Depending on the amount of people who show up, we'll be going up to 50k for the winner, and various items will be given out to the winner and second and their place. The server will be held on Sunday at 10:00am EST (I think that should work for everyone) so be there or be square!

totally forgot that we need to play games lmao.
from what youre saying this activity check completely ruins the game for replaymakers that are in clans then?

if i were to make a clan based on ukebashing it would just get fucked by this activity check?

ill grind out tourneys or something but i dont like this activity check stuff
não dói joca
meh, the game is on the verge of death anyway so it doesn't really matter,
just wait for tb next to get out of pre-alpha state and then we'll see what happen
at this point i dont even think tb next is a thing

from what i remember tb next had a date or something early 2k18
-----
do games in private servers work?
Last edited by Halu; Nov 20, 2018 at 04:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
não dói joca