Toribash
I'll probably never leave inq, even after it's deaded you're still in the clan iirc

And that suits me quite well seeing how dead I am.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Just kill us tbh
We don't have any plans to become active again, at least not a group plan. Most of us don't even chat to each other outside of toribash, or inside of toribash for that matter.

Becoming an unofficial clan would be pretty funny though, in a sad way.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
It shits on the older clans tbf, and is essentially trying to push people in-game, however, most of us just come on here for our own forum and if we lose that, then that'll end up pushing numbers of active members even lower. Don't think this will go down well.
Last edited by eightah; Jul 5, 2018 at 03:43 AM.
Wait, what
I'm in the same boat as Tuna. Inq is literally the only reason I ever come here. It's even one of my startup tabs. If the clan is deleted completely, I'll likely never come back.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
When we fail the activity check, I want this clan dead please. Or legendary. Anything less would be a disgrace to inq. It was fun lads.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Yeah, well never leaving anyways so that doesn't really matter. But still unofficial is kinda degrading for a clan like inq
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Damn, it was always just banter when I said inq was gonna die first

Didn't actually want it to happen
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Damn, it was always just banter when I said inq was gonna die first

Didn't actually want it to happen

I mean, we can collectively try and save this clan. It wouldn't be that hard,but would require essentially most of the members to be kicked. I'll try and reach out to LK to see if he wants to give it a try.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!