ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Aion: New Horror Texture
OK so heres a little goal first:

My ulimate toribash goal is to be on one of those "[Buy]" threads in the art/textures sub forum where they list the artists they want. Like "I want heads made by: Jebus 13chillz aveance calamity AND veoo."

idk why I put that there

but here is a WIP, early ik but it is supposed to be Aion, The greek god of time:

IK ITS NOT WATERMARKED

DON'T STEAL

WIP 1

WIP 2 (IDK it doesn't seem to be going anywhere maybe I should restart with a red color palette

Programs: sketchbook
Last edited by Veoo; Apr 21, 2017 at 10:34 PM.
I recommend the eyes to be somewhat symmetrical to another on both sides. Not to where they're mirrored, but so it's close to being even.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I recommend the eyes to be somewhat symmetrical to another on both sides. Not to where they're mirrored, but so it's close to being even.

THanks weooweoo!

I moved the eyes around a bit in wip 2:

WIP 2 (IDK it doesn't seem to be going anywhere maybe I should restart with a red color palette

LOVING YOUR NEW ART BY THE WAY<3
i feel like ur recycling the same style of mouth within mouth from ur previous head, maybe try something different with it

great color choice btw! you have really improved from ur old style of using the same bland color palettes over and over (and smudging)

i would really like to see u make something pretty instead of disturbing though, keep experimenting with colors anyway
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
Veoo my boi
You make me proud
This here has a lovely color pallet and some nice shading going on
But like cats said your recycling ideas to be honest
You can make horror heads and have them all look completely different
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by cats View Post
i feel like ur recycling the same style of mouth within mouth from ur previous head, maybe try something different with it

great color choice btw! you have really improved from ur old style of using the same bland color palettes over and over (and smudging)

i would really like to see u make something pretty instead of disturbing though, keep experimenting with colors anyway

ILL MAKE SOMETHING PRETTY FOR YOU NEXT TIME!!!

Yeah I agree the mouth needs to be changed Im thinking about a set of teeth that goes around the whole head all the way to the back--- it might look weird w'ell see!

Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
Veoo my boi
You make me proud
This here has a lovely color pallet and some nice shading going on
But like cats said your recycling ideas to be honest
You can make horror heads and have them all look completely different

Thanks calamity, so fucking glad you're back : )

we should collab some time

but yeah on the mouth thing I covered it above^^^

and the color palette thing the purple jaw looks a little too big Im thinking about keeping the color and making it smaller

Thanks both of you! : )

I should have a new wip either later tonight or by saturday evening
I really enjoy the details you put into your eyes, one of my favourite artists regarding this. Great pallet and shading.

I don't mind the mouth too much but its more about how the artist feels, and it is reminicent of your other horror heads, you could change it to a horror style mask or some metal implants, idk, to add some contrast in another way.

I'm not an artist so this might not be great advice but I hope it helps at all.

Though about the necris masks from Unreal Tournemnt in this case, its a dark steampunk style.

Necris mask

Necris mask

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Veoo that head looks cool and I like the color pallet but I think you should first start with a sketch or at least color or idk what you did there of the whole head not just the face. That would help you not get stuck with thinking about what you should draw next because you would already have a solid base for the whole head or any artwork in fact.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Make the eyes scarier, like black pupils and the rest red, this whole rainbow thing you got going on doesn't look good.
hey sorry idk how to give you cnc but I am here for help

why do you use purple? (under eyes and stuff)

I am new and learning art so need help

also aren't Veoo and WeooWeeo same?
I always thought they are