Ranking
Re: [CaptZeroth's Head Shop] NO NEW REQUESTS
Okay, guys, I'll finish your requests soon, but there will be no new requests. I decided I don't like making heads. :P
runescaper, please don't abuse the post reporting. CaptZeroth said he is working on your head. It takes time to do these things, so just be patient before you go and report him for taking your money.

By the way, great work Zeroth.

if it's not finished it's his fault for paying before he finishes is and to do it after like i have
I Threathened the wrong person!
I'm so sorry, guys! I've been collapsed with school work recently. This weekend I might be a bit more free. I'll get you your heads within 5 days! Sorry!
Originally Posted by CaptZeroth
I'm so sorry, guys! I've been collapsed with school work recently. This weekend I might be a bit more free. I'll get you your heads within 5 days! Sorry!

thats ok....i know how u feel
zeroth u showed me the head u made me and i asked u 2 make it more detailed. that was a while ago wen will it b done u think?
Death2u, please read all posts ;)
Originally Posted by CaptZeroth