Toribash
Original Post
1990 1 full spin without winding up
here it is, dudes. the ultimate replay. it's a 1990 full spin (without winding up). anyone who can do better than this (remember, 37 grav and without winding up) got my respect

Measurement of Record: about 90 frames of spins (sorry, i haven't changed the frames.)

Relevant Settings: Gravity: 37.00 (close to real-life grav)

Mods Used: none

Replay of Submission:
Attached Files
1990!!.rpl (32.9 KB, 198 views)
Last edited by Ertie; Apr 18, 2009 at 05:39 PM.
first of all, the real gravity is -9.82 so your gravity it isn't real and why we have to use the same gravity?
couzo 9.82 is the gravity that toribash (and endorphin XD) uses. so how can someone jump so high in the real life, as a tori does? the highest you can jump on 37 is very close of the highest you can jump in the real life.
anyway we wont discuss what is real or not. that's the record and i challenge you to beat it.
the normal gravity is -9.82, other thing is the force that the toris have in the legs
@couzo : -9.82 isnt the real worlds gravity. He meant the real world, not toribashs default gravity. Hes just trying to make the gravity similar to the gravity in Earth just to make it more challenging and more realistic.

Oh, and I don't understand this record O_o.
Last edited by Ryukendo99; Apr 19, 2009 at 03:12 PM.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
I'm sure he means a 1990 breakdance spin. The replay is really cool, but not really a record.
the god
culapou: maybe it's not. but i guess no one did a 1990 ever, so i think its time to challenge people to do it
9.82 Newtons is the gravity on Earth so really, it is real life gravity. Tori just jumps high because he has much more strength and less mass than us regular humans.
the earth's gravity is -9.82 m/s (meters per second)

this is accurate, but the weight of tori and uke is very off.

nice spinning though, I cant beat it