Ranking
Original Post
[Inq]: Joining
If you wish to join [Inq] post here or find us on the servers. If you post here, tell us when you normally play so we can test you. Admission will be decided after the test. We will test all players, but those with brown belts or above are preferred. Those without these belts will have to display extraordinary skill. Each test will consist of 1 round of 3 bouts with at least 2 or more of the recruiters/leaders. Win 2 of the 3 matches, and that is a win for the round. Beat both/all of the recruiters/leaders who are testing you and you will gain entry. We realize that some people have better skill at certain arenas, therefore, we will allow you to choose a server/mod that you feel most confident in. Usually tests will be held in the Inq server. Bad-mouthed players will NOT be accepted. Period. Good Luck.
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Nov 3, 2007 at 03:08 PM.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
kntornsrin
im kntornsrin and i was tested by poop and smiles2. i passed testing. if you do not believe me you may message them in forums and they will agree. thank you
no i believe u.... i was told by smilies about u... welcome to the clan ill cya on the game =D
Welcome back. We know you so don't worry about the test.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
a REAL clan? Well, its good to know where loyalty lies. As soon as we hit trouble you run off. Well I guess I'm glad I found out now........
yo calm down hiding... we already talked with him and that he'd prlly be coming back.. but look at it this way... ur LEADER even quit...
He was with us before Sky phailed. He told us he would come back if sky didn't work out and (oh noes!) it didn't. His loyalty was always to us. He just wanted to help you out.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~