Ranking
Originally Posted by sham View Post
I made at least 2 events, suggested ideas to other events, and hung around the IRC a bit, and talked about events. I know I didn't do much, because I was inactive for a big chunk of the time. But that can be said to pretty much everyone that was in the CET (that's why it was shut down). I was inactive because my grandfather was dying, and I had irl stuff to worry about.

Please don't judge my application because I was in the CET.

No, I'm going to judge you on your application based on your time in the CET because you put it in your application. The two events that you posted had about 10 posts in them put together. After that they died. Most of the members of the CET were active, we just didn't make new threads; if you actually spent time in the irc you would've seen that. As for you making it in the clan I really can't vote. I like you as a person, but I don't see you fitting in well here.
i like pizza
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
No, I'm going to judge you on your application based on your time in the CET because you put it in your application. The two events that you posted had about 10 posts in them put together. After that they died. Most of the members of the CET were active, we just didn't make new threads; if you actually spent time in the irc you would've seen that. As for you making it in the clan I really can't vote. I like you as a person, but I don't see you fitting in well here.

I actually made the event called "Ping that Pong" or something like that a while a go. It was a success actually. As for my other event, not enough people posted on it, and it died. It wasn't really my fault that people were not voting on it. Anyway, the CET was shut down for not being active enough. I think that simply shows that the CET members weren't active.
inq.
CET sucked anyway.

I'm in the middle with this.

hello box dD - ) (he's wearing a hat)

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

q D - )

REVERSE FLOATING HAT

Originally Posted by Stellar View Post

Shut up Stellar.

Also, we might as well let him in seeing as the trash tends to pile up in one spot anyways.
beep
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Also, we might as well let him in seeing as the trash tends to pile up in one spot anyways.

What the hell does that even mean?

Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Shut up Stellar.

For the love of god, fuck off.