ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Today is the day!
HERE YE, HERE YE!

This grand day, is the day where we celebrate the utmost of holy trinities, oofun4! His iron will and bravery shall not be forgotten, but embraced through his passing. Let's have a moment of silence while we cherish at the good, no great, times we've had with this fine gentleman.

But fear not! although he is gone, he is still with us in our hearts. Time will heal the pain... but our love for him is eternal. We shan't speak ill will for him, as he did not deserve it. We shan't cry, for he would give us inner strength. We shan't forget the memories we had with him, as one event we had with him could last a life time. As our Father showed us, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16. Oofun will not be forgotten, only remembered. Oofun showed strength, not cowardice. Oofun is my hero, not my villain...

2/14/2013 - Never forget...

Now I bestow upon you, famous words from the deity himself, Oofun4.

Originally Posted by Oofun4
"U wot m8 ? ? U Jok"

"UNBAN ME"

OMG dude , YOU ARE A FRWAKING MEOW =O.O=

And probably the all time inspiring quote

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.

Never

forget...

Last edited by ed; Feb 14, 2013 at 04:00 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Ive had so much fun with him during my gamemaster times

rest in peace whatever
Fuck man I rofl'd

gg Ed
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
gg ed. good fucking game.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
What is this even about

It's a sendoff to a true American hero.

Once, toribash was led by a man. Not any man, an oofun4 kind of man. It's hard to see those times change.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.

Is this... Is this true?

Do my eyes decieve me?

The one and only oofun, is back. Ladies and gents.

'u'
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ROFL
I love you Ed.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks