Ranking
Original Post
[i] War Page

War Page
This is our war page where the clans war logs are held. Feel free to ask questions.

Current Rank: 104th
Point Total: 78 points

Everybody has the permission to start wars. Solowars are not disencouraged, but if you join #claninq, ask people there if they want to join as well. The more members that win a game in the war, the more points we're rewarded with.

Last edited by Ele; Aug 21, 2015 at 03:42 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
IIInsanEEE's going to be working on a bot that automates the war logs for us. In the meantime, continue to post your logs here, and we'll add them manually. Don't forget to post the other members who participated as well, for the Warrior of the Month.

This thread is the one-stop shop for everything war-related. If you happen to find any kickass (mature) players ingame, then get them to post an application here to join the war squad. I want the war squad to have autonomy, so you guys will be in charge of managing yourselves, mainly (though, accepted war squad applicants would have to be checked by everyone else, also).
Last edited by Ele; Apr 21, 2015 at 07:52 AM.
Just finished up a war.

[TLDR] vs. [WAPOW]

Me and GoldenRox vs. Torigod08, Seth93z, Flow, Twat, Jonesie, and ExtremeAlt

War was won 10-4, Golden had to leave at the beginning of the war when the score was 2 [TLDR] 3 [Wapow]. Once he left i finished up the war, sportsmanship was great from not only their part but ours as well other than 1 person from WAPOW (i won't call anyone out this time). Even though it was basically a solo war for me, it was a pretty good one, and my first being in TLDR.

Points gained: 8
Last edited by Triton; Apr 22, 2015 at 05:04 AM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Great job.
I updated war log, but the WoMs I have to do on my PC which I won't be on until to tomorrow because my phone, unfortunately won't make it easy to see what lines are where in [code].
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I don't think we've beaten WAPOW before, came close a few times - great work Triton (and Goldy, for starting). Updated WotM. We've advanced from 59th to 57th.
Last edited by Ele; Apr 22, 2015 at 09:17 AM.
Just did another war with WAPOW.

Me and Jodus vs. ToriGod08 and Broskii

War was won 4-10, it was pretty fun warring with Jodus and i look forward to being able to war with the rest of you :V

Points gained: 6
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Oh gosh, updating the WotM log is tricky as fuck. Is there some way to edit a post where it displays everything the way it actually appears, rather than in all the brackets and codes? I thought there was, but I can't find the button.

Up another two ranks to 55th. Gj Triton and Jodus.
Last edited by Ele; Apr 23, 2015 at 02:38 PM.