Toribash
Thanks for the fast reply duck.

If we ever (however it may feel unlikely at this time) do become official again will we be able to get back our old board?
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
Thanks for the fast reply duck.

If we ever (however it may feel unlikely at this time) do become official again will we be able to get back our old board?

Yes indeed, if you get official again you will be asked if you want a new board or if you want the old one
h
Thanks duck you have lifted my concerns, deofficialization does not seem so hard hitting as I feared.

Take care my Jollybros.

If you want a way to contact me send me a PM.

If you are passing by Belgrade do stop for a visit.
wishful eyes deceive me
it feels like the crew sunk before the ship, rip
i don't feel like i was here for long, but it was a cool clan, thanks for having me
~though i'll probably stay in (JollyR)

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Heard people was talking sht about making us unofficial.

The clan may be unofficial, but JollyR is for life. Maybe one day we will feel nostalgic and get back for a fun run.

Or we might run into each other visiting missuse sometime. That would be epic fun actually.

edit: duck, how about giving us the rest of the week? we are going to sink anyway so what is the rush in closing the board? A few days should not matter for the admins.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Oct 1, 2018 at 07:50 PM.