ES Recruitment Drive
Ok a quiky from me. Hi hax so hows it going. all good this side. Um one thing i want to ask is that is there a change in Toribash you think of doing like any change you would do yourself. PS if thorns you friend can i also be your friend?
~The Age Of Gaming~
Hello hax ^.^

Questions:

What made you decide you wanted to be a member of the staff?

Who made the intro/outtro for TTO? and was it a volunteer thing or were you paying them?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Hey yea my question I would like to know is who do you consider to be the best fighter/player for each mod so like aikido, judo, wushu and so on thanks
What do you see as the pros and cons of Toribash being integrated with steam? What changes do you think should be made to solve the cons and push forward the pros?

Superman or Wonder Woman?

Apple pie or blueberry pie, and why?

Is there anything more that you can tell us about the changes to the Torishop that have since been postponed? If so, how do you think the main player base of Toribash will react to them?
Oh cool thanks for answering my Q's so i'm gonna keep you asking because i'm now interested in these Q and A vids:

1. Who's your fav. guy when it comes to dueling (maybe say someone who you think is a challenge, plays fair, and fun to be with even if you lose against him)?

2. Who's your non-staff idol?

3. What is your greatest contribution to toribash other than TTO?

*also, my name is pronounced Ray-mond-zzz-key (my real name + zzzkie because I had no other idea what to mix my real name with)
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Alright, I guess I could ask a couple questions.

1. Favorite memory from toribash?

2. Fluent in any other languages? Ever been anywhere that changed the way you look at the world and or others?

3. Where should I go on foreign exchange(ten month program, which country should I study in)? I've ruled out South American and African countries but pretty much anywhere else goes.
Last edited by Fancy; Jan 10, 2014 at 06:32 AM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

How long have you been playing Wushu?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm on a roll O-o

I answer y'alls questions!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
you've been playing for a long time do you think the single player mode should be pursued? like a better set up mod creator or even implement a world editor that doesn't take as much time to understand like x and y values or event triggers ect
Last edited by TommyKNOCKER; Jan 10, 2014 at 10:50 PM.
Originally Posted by TommyKNOCKER View Post
you've been playing for a long time do you think the single player mode should be pursued? like a better set up mod creator or even implement a world editor that doesn't take as much time to understand like x and y values or event triggers ect

I'm just gonna answer this. Have you ever made a graph? If you have, then you probably know what x and y is. X is left and right, Y is up and down, and Z is forwards and backwards. As for the event triggers, just switch it around. "Triggers event(s)" shouldn't be too hard to understand amirite?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays