ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Iphone App
I was sick of viewing toribash on my iphone having to zoom in and out to navigate so i made this

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

if anyone has any ideas or would like to help me e.g make some images or something that would be nice so tell me what you think
YES PLEASE i just made a suggestion about this in the forum if you made this i would fricken love u

its like you read my mind
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Hmmm... it's a good idea but what about Tapatalk 2? That seems to work pretty well for everyone in the meantime. Also, if you could integrate an IRC client like Mangochat or whatever for the iPhone into this app, that would make it twice as amazing. Great idea and a pretty decent mockup.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I myself own iPhone too, it's annoying how you have to zoom in every page. download link plz?
my finger has beautiful tan lines
Can you make it on play store (samsung)?
MY FRIENDS ARE SO MANY UNTIL I CANT COUNT IT :3
I might give up my irrational fear of change for this and download ios 7 for this.

Still on ios 5
Last edited by Toolfree; Feb 11, 2014 at 03:33 PM. Reason: 400th post. yay?
my clan was deleted
Thanks for the comments guys I'll try to add more to it. I know about tapatalk but this is a quick alternative
Good idea, hope to see the implementation for Android.

Tapatalk is good but I don't remember it showing inventories or trade history. It is only for the forum
S | B | F