Toribash
Original Post
Fully Sick Flash Mega Shop!
Short Movies
These go for over 30 seconds. You decide what happens but i can only do stick figure fights with these.
Price: 1k - 3k

Preview:
http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mstaqrthk1.swf

I can pretty much do anything with this. You tell me what you want and ill go with it. If i think its to hard ill tell you and yee..
Price: 500tc - 1000tc

Signature
Animated Stick Fights or non animated. Just tell me what you want.
Price: 500tc - 1000tc

Order Form
Wallpaper/Avatar/Signature
Description: What you want
Text: I can animate text exploding as well....
Size: WHat size. (pixels)

Shop Details[/SIZE]
Money Made: 0tc
Flash's Sold: 0
Flash's Waiting to Be Bought: 0
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
could u make me a 10 second or so avatar for 50-150 tc instead of 500-100 forover 30 seconds
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
The example doesnt work for me. Fix it please.

And in response to your sig psyon, I am soooooo awesome that a day after i joined, I won a tk contest and got a reg key... well... by skill of course.

Lol i just had to say that
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by psyfon View Post
could u make me a 10 second or so avatar for 50-150 tc instead of 500-100 forover 30 seconds

30 seconds was only for the short movie. And no avatars are 500- 100 unless its really simple. Isaac ill fix it later -.-.
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
haha i forgot i ever posted here lolz
i wuz searchin mah name to see how popular i am (im not realy) i saw this and i rememberd this thing...i was noob back then....now i want a animated gif avatar that has a stick dude that has "psyfon" on his head and he kicks this guys ballz and they get big and explode blood everywhere XD and then it has exploding text that says "[NEWB]psyfon will kick ur ass!"
how about that?
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Originally Posted by psyfon View Post
haha i forgot i ever posted here lolz
i wuz searchin mah name to see how popular i am (im not realy) i saw this and i rememberd this thing...i was noob back then....now i want a animated gif avatar that has a stick dude that has "psyfon" on his head and he kicks this guys ballz and they get big and explode blood everywhere XD and then it has exploding text that says "[NEWB]psyfon will kick ur ass!"
how about that?

"back then? It wasen't even that long ago...

Anyways, I would buy one from you, but I don't know how good you are because the sample won't work.
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH