Toribash
It is now the present day. The Inquisition had suffered a calamatous fall, but has been reborn into this new age of darkness and despair. This clandestine sect finds itself in new hands, with an ancient leader and new devoted followers. Lead by a Lord_Inquisitor, whose true name has been lost to time, whose knowledge and power know no bounds, the Inquisition has begun to resume its quest to root out all darkness from the galaxy.

While it is true that an Inquisitor's power is limitless, the battle for the sanctity of Mankind is not a battle fought by one man alone. He must have loyal companions, who share his commitment to honor and duty. For Lord_Inquisitor, Lightninkid is such a man. Having earned the trust of the Lord_Inquisitor for his unwavering loyalty to the God-Emperor after the great tragedy of the Lupine Heresy, Lightningkid is the only other survivor of the ancient times and has immeasurably aided the resurgence of the Emperor's Divine Inquisition.

(there is what I wrote... just put into lords words by lord :/ lol. Its my story line though )
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
wow that was toutching :')

lol, u guys are realy close rnt u?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
I don't really see how its touching... It's a story about how OUR Inquisition is in the present time.
I am going to do the next part today
Last edited by Lightningkid; Dec 18, 2007 at 03:04 PM.
Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
It is now the present day. The Inquisition had suffered a calamatous fall, but has been reborn into this new age of darkness and despair. This clandestine sect finds itself in new hands, with an ancient leader and new devoted followers. Lead by a Lord_Inquisitor, whose true name has been lost to time, whose knowledge and power know no bounds, the Inquisition has begun to resume its quest to root out all darkness from the galaxy.

While it is true that an Inquisitor's power is limitless, the battle for the sanctity of Mankind is not a battle fought by one man alone. He must have loyal companions, who share his commitment to honor and duty. For Lord_Inquisitor, Lightninkid is such a man. Having earned the trust of the Lord_Inquisitor for his unwavering loyalty to the God-Emperor after the great tragedy of the Lupine Heresy, Lightningkid is the only other survivor of the ancient times and has immeasurably aided the resurgence of the Emperor's Divine Inquisition.

(there is what I wrote... just put into lords words by lord :/ lol. Its my story line though )

Though this duo of Inquisitors was indeed formidable, their combined strength was still not enough. They required more warriors to continue the Endless War. Lord_Inquisitor dispatched Lightningkid on one of the remaining Black Ships to seek new recruits. This dangerous task took Light many years and tested his patience to the limit, but after many years, he found a worthy recruit.

On a lonely backwater Lightingkid found a man hailed by his people as the "Man of Eternal Smiles." Lightningkid sought out this messianic figure and tested him rigorously, but the Smiling One excelled at all tasks laid before him. With this great triumph, Lightningkid brought Smilies2, as he was later known, back to Lord_Inquisitor.

Having given his approval of this new member of the Inquisition, Lord_Inquisitor, Lightningkid, and Smilies2 went before the Golden Throne of the God-Emperor Himself. The Emperor was pleased at Smilies2's potential. With His approval, Lord_Inquisitor sent Lightningkid and Smilies2 out to gather other recruits to achieve their ambition of galactic purity. Lord_Inquisitor sent them a message after they had left, saying that he would be close behind them.

Lightningkid and Smilies2 arrived in an uncharted region of space to be met by a huge space battle between rival pirates. Though the battles were ferocious, the two Inquisitors found among the ranks of pirates 2 exceptional individuals who defended their quarters from wave upon wave of pirates. Using the Black Ship's considerable firepower, the Inquisitors ploughed through the other pirates' ships and came to the two fighters. The Inquisitors tested these two great warriors, Excretus, later known as Poop and the aptly-named War_Hero, and found them both worthy to be granted a place in the Inquisition.

Lord_Inquisitor appeared a few days later and was again, quite pleased with the new recruits that Lightningkid and Smilies2 had found. He banded these 4 Inquisitors together and sent them yet again on a quest to find one more person whom they could accept into the Inquisition. He promised them a great honor upon completion of this final mission.

Now this band of 4 Inquisitors plied the depths of space in search of this last great member. They seemingly searched in vain, until, just as they began to despair, a space hulk emerged before them. They sensed that there was something aboard, and thus they docked with the mysterious vessel. However, when they searched the vessel, they could find nothing but dust and forgotten technologies. As the Inquisitors prepared to return to their ship, a voice rang out from the darkness. It asked who the 4 Inquisitors were and why they had come. Unafraid of such parlor tricks, the Inquisitors declared their intentions. A man emerged from the shadows, saying his name was Oracle. Lightningkid had a feeling that this man was whom they had sought.

The Inquisitors tested Oracle rigorously, but despite all that was placed before him, Oracle triumphed. The Inquisitors graciously inducted Oracle into the Inquisition and set of to rendezvous with Lord_Inquisitor.

Meeting in an out of the way part of space, the 5 Inquisitors met up with Lord_Inquisitor at their new headquarters. He assembled the Inquisitors in the Hall of Triumph and proclaimed that they would be known as "The All-Powerful Elites of the Inquisition!"
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Dec 20, 2007 at 01:25 AM.
... considering I did it during math and ENGLISH lol :P
Originally Posted by Lord_Inquisitor View Post
keep your stupidity in check, please.

that was mean dude

ps. light i read some of it and its ok

i still dont like reading tho
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by Lord_Inquisitor View Post
keep your stupidity in check, please.

seriously blood... keep it covered up