ES Recruitment Drive
I care because I like both Hammy and Abby, and an enemy of them, is an enemy of me! >.>
torigod stonewall?
what is this blasphemy?

btw, the imperium of man is teh suck
tyranids ftw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

you have no idea what you are talking about.
just basing this off dawn of war are we?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

lol, so many 40k "enthusiasts." This thread has become "argue about which army is better." Anyway, I put those people on that list because they have made overt and scathing attacks on the clan and haven't stopped. Note that i only put them there instead of their whole clan. Although, truth be told I'm seeing all to much saying that their pov is popular and that the list will unfortunately continue to grow until we are surrounded by a sea of hate. Oh well. The Inquisition thrives on its policies of extreme prejudice.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
well. you obviously didn't understand my reference, though you purport to know warhammer. Let's see if you can get this analogy:
imperium is to terrans as eldar is to protoss as tyranids is to
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

It depends do you refer to when the tyranids were first encountered by the Imperium or their actual origin. Tyrans if the former (or ymgarl since the genestealers were there), other galaxy if the latter.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
yes. i do.
obviously, you still don't understand my analogy. I didn't think you were quite that pathetic. i shall give you *another* clue.
what goes together with terrans and protoss?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then