ES Recruitment Drive
I also agree. You guys just need to arrange the time you want to do the war including the GMT/day for it, in advance. This will probably facilitate for you to get the things ocurring as agreed. If the time is ok for me, then I would like to participate as well. It would be nice to see a high amount of tldr members in a same room.
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Then we'll hit 10 :v
-----
Also, just a heads-up. If we start warring in bigger groups (meaning more than 2-3 people) we'll gain a lot more points in the wars that we do. War points are determined by the amount of people participating and the amount of points the war goes to. There's probably a few other factors but i think it would be nice to get a group going some nights.

Playing with 2 people and switching player every round (win or lose) will also give you more points than 2 cool streaks.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just finished up a war about an hour ago

[TLDR] vs. (Fishy)

Me and IIInsanEEE vs. Jen7 and StinkyNice

War was won 7-10, me and Jen had a little deal that if i won the war, i got his 18k, and if he won, then he got my 512 head texture item. Since me and InsanE won the war i took the 18k and put it into the clan bank <3

Points gained: 5 (ew ;-;)
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Just did a war :v

[TLDR] vs. (TB)

Me, Ele, and Chaossook vs. 1Bio, Kouta360, Beerus, and drhack

War was won 7-10, had a bit of trouble in the beginning but were able to pull through

Points gained: 7
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Warred with TLL:
Triton and me versus Qubic, Templar, and Ealtrik
7 - 3 to us

8 points earned

Good war, Triton, TLL
Oh look at that, we hit a war win streak of 10 :v

Good job guys
(TLDR) vs. (Parrot) - Me, GoldenRox and Galaxy lost 10-8

Mod was split half-n-half between ABD and TK.. Pretty sure Galaxy scored all of our points (how boss it that kid?)

We only scored 4 points.. this is troublingly (if that's a word) low. What practices can we implement that'd make the point gains higher?

In related news... We've broken the top 50! We are currently ranked 49th overall. Out of all the official clans, we are ranked 13th. We've made progess
Last edited by Ele; Apr 28, 2015 at 03:07 AM.
Just warred [S] me and Zwouter lost 9-10

He streaked for the first five points then we started losing. After that it was 6-5 and he left. In the end it was really intense and jack won by a snapkick . Good game!
Last edited by GoldenRox; Apr 28, 2015 at 07:00 PM.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Just did a war

[TLDR] vs. [Nitro]

Me, Jodus, and Galaxy vs. Hydra, Virus, BlackDragan, Bananas, RedRebel24, and ThinkFast5

War was won 4-10, i lagged the entirety of the time and my tb client crashed when i lost xD. Each of us did a splendid job overall.

Points gained: 12