Toribash

lmao

Idk why i found this so funny
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
[08:17] <@ego> The only stand-up comedian I like is Carlin.

Oh rly? Louis CK, Jimmy Carr and Gervais aren't edgy enough?

y so quotable?

Last edited by Ele; Apr 26, 2015 at 04:43 AM.
<Locus> Hey everyone.
<ego> WHO ARE YOU
<Locus> ;)
<Locus> Want to take a few guesses?
<ego> idk
<ego> my guess is a dumb person
<ego> because in German it's an archaic word for shitter
<Locus> Ouch.
<ego> owned
<Locus> Is it actually?
<ego> yep
<ego> and I will make calling you that a trend
<Locus> That's depressing, maybe I should've done moreresearch before changing my name.
<ego> HEHEHEHEEH
<Locus> Ah, fuck it I don't really care.
<ego> ok cool shitter
<Locus> It's still better than my old one.
<ego> what was your old one

Someone go find out who that guy is. Everyone follow him around and call him shitter.
8\
Redundant you obviously haven't been reading the clan main thread... naughty, naughty.
Good morning sweet princess
Well great, I'm forever going to be known as "shitter". Not even as "a shitter", but just "shitter".
League of Legends NA: Locus
Redundant conveniently forgot to include that I answered him (in a non-sarcastic way, mind you) immediately after he asked what the old name was.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Gold.

[08:48] <Snor> the only problem the US has is the god damn niggers and mexicans
[08:48] <@ego> the us are basically the good force against the muslim world
[08:48] <@ego> the muslims want to reinstate the middleages
[08:48] <Snor> if they all died the US would be peaceful and rich as fuck and they would bring us world peace
[08:48] <Chuck> yes i agree
[08:48] <@ego> when iran gets a nuclear weapon they will drop it on the jews instantly
[08:48] <@ego> and we need to help the jews
The jews always need our help. It's like the kid who's getting bullied and doesn't learn how to defend himself.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.