ES Recruitment Drive
I've started playing again! I tend to be in /jo neko / odlov or yay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
It's a real shame this community is in decline. However, these new changes the staff is making to the forum is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm hoping for an ad campaign to bring new players to the game.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
if we get new players i think we need to crack on with finding ways to smooth out the learning cliff. most of the people i introduce get the shits with not knowing how to do anything. but if they at least have one move that they understand they do better. thought they still left eventually the perils of being an adult. don't do it guys it a trap.
Being an adult is going to suck. I'd much rather stay on the free-to-play adolescent version of life.
adulting is hard and make me want kill myself
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
if you just change the language a bit it can actually be a help

Like I might mention ESquad without really mentioning ESquad. Gotta make it more professional sounding
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
"Executive Activities Manager at Nabi Studios, a web-based corporation."
Last edited by Rouxster; May 9, 2017 at 07:03 PM.
If its a people management position is could work. The guy who runs my dnd games put our group in. Shows he can manage 10hyperactive adults on sugar. He got the job.