Ranking
A fairly good tutorial. I'm glad you mentioned the dangers of headgrabbing - unless you're really good at pulling heads off, then grab for extra points and/or because you need to and then move off to a more suitable body part.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by Bloodude View Post
Some People have their own results in some kicks Like i aim at the side and i normally get a split or upper dismemberments

I may have used my arm to throw him in the way of my kick but its basicly a side hit witch splitted

this replay is not in ANY way hacked or editted to get the results of the kick

And No i do not have demon foot if ur wondering..

But if you look closely, your shin strikes the joint fairly directly.
But whatever floats the boat, i guess ;-)

Oh, and kicking with the shins is not recommended, as the opponent
will receive a fair bit of points if it's a hard kick, making it easier to
equal it out... That, and it's easier to get high speeds on your foot.

Nice tutorial anyways
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
just had to test your dismember part, so i made a kick at 40 speed, hitting him in the groin directly onto one of his and nope, no dismember.

i approve of this tutorial.
it depends..

Originally Posted by keke View Post
just had to test your dismember part, so i made a kick at 40 speed, hitting him in the groin directly onto one of his and nope, no dismember.

i approve of this tutorial.

thanks.. I tried a kick too directly at groin i didnt get a dismember either
Last edited by Hamr; Jan 17, 2008 at 02:53 PM.
Sad to say but I'm back.
Ok, im a little confused. i did a kick to the hip, from the left, at 39.16 speed, and no dismemberment, and i did a kick at 13.16 speed which tore his arm off and forced it through a fine mesh, and then made a soup out of it.
Originally Posted by PorkFace View Post
Ok, im a little confused. i did a kick to the hip, from the left, at 39.16 speed, and no dismemberment, and i did a kick at 13.16 speed which tore his arm off and forced it through a fine mesh, and then made a soup out of it.

Arms are easy to knock off (too easy)
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi