Ranking
Yee, Im glad to have you also, you've been a helpful member in the recruiting process, you're also really active, I get on everyday and at least see 2 flawless members, that's really good.
Heyo my mayo dayos. im back... sorry but hi again
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
Yeah definitely glad to have you back as a member, sorry the whole clan thing didn't work, it is really hard to find active members who aren't in a clan and are skilled, but once again glad to have you back. So do you know anything about applying for official?
Im pretty sure you have to have active members when it comes to the forums. I think you need a certain amount of forum pages but that could have changed. Probably wont get it first time we apply, but it is possible. Best chance is to have people post on the forum quite often, which i can do daily, but i need others to post aswell so im not taking up every page.
Lol I post whenever I'm spoken to but between my 2 accounts I post threads often, I have events going on, I have request threads for clan art and sets, I participate in events, I know a few of my members are also forum active cause I see them posting, but right now I'm kind of focused on earning respect from the community, when I first started flawless there was no belt requirement that way I could get members in quickly which I guess gave us a bad rep, but now they're all out and we have members ranging from black belt to you which is master belt so I'd say our respect is most likely growing daily, also people were saying flawless is a bunch of little kids which is funny, that's why I posted pictures of me on the page to show I'm of age lol. And I'm pretty sure you're at least 18 by the way you act, and most of our members are grown so yeah idek who started that rumor. But yeah I guess I'm gonna try and apply for official today and see how it goes. See what feedback they have at least that way I know what to improve. You have any improvement ideas.
not atm, but maybe in the future