people playing: 92, servers online: 33, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Sep 11, 2017   #1
tlclay

Master Belt
Clan: Budo

(Ab) The Abyss Recruitment Thread

Once there was nothing, a shell of emptiness...
There formed the great of everything; beautiful and ugly.
A fimilar place never forgoten but yet to be remembered, in the same.
An Abyss where all things fall; Living or dead, Of evil and of good.
Walk with us into the Abyss

1.) Respect all the community and ingame rules.
2.) Respect as much as you are given.
3.) No spam or irrelevant posts in the Clan Discussion.
4.) Any problems such as other players, shop, clan, ect., let someone know. If not us, then a GM.
5.) Have Fun.
6.) Be Yourself.
7.) Do your thing.

[x] 5 Active Members
[x] 10 Active Members
[x] 15 Active Members
[ ] 20 Active Members
[ ] 30 Active Members

[ ] 40 Active Members
[x] Become a ranked Clan
[ ] Clan Rank 100th
[ ] Clan Rank 75th
[ ] Clan Rank 50th
[ ] Clan Rank 30th
[ ] Clan Rank 20th
[ ] Clan Rank 10th
[x] 15 k in the Clan Bank
[x] 30 k in the Clan Bank
[x] 50 k in the Clan Bank
[x] 70 k in the Clan Bank
[x] 100 k in the Bank
[ ] Become Official
[x] Create first YouTube Channel and Video
[x] Create first Clan Video
[ ] Compete in first Clan Event
[ ] Win first Clan Event

Previously Achieved Goals

Allied Clans:
Origin
Versace

Next Generation

Admins Of The World
Sunshine

Founder

~null~
Clan Council
~tlclay~
~F5SHOTS~

~tcgmunky~

-Crux-
Clan Mentor

-Diablo-
War Leaders
-Jorg3x54-
-jc55-

Members

*IceHydra*
|FireMurray|
Spekky
!BigBrandon!
Gundey
|ZQXX|
!Olox!
$AbyssBank$
Buck_Turgidson
!Nexroid!
!yannaddanny!
|ViOLeT69|
Wu22UP

Contact Information

FOLLOW THESE GUIDLINES WHEN APPLYING

There are two different parts of this clan, one for the players looking to war and compete in any clan events. The second is for more casual players, those who would rather spar/trick and make replays. Being classified into one part doesn't prevent you from bringing something to the other. For an example, if your a casual member nothing prevents you from joining a war if youre up for it. Of course depending on where you want to be in the clan, the type of skills and your application will vary a little. There will be plenty of opportunity to move around in the clan, especially once a few more member are recruited.

-
IN FREE FORM PARAGRAPHS, give us your name, belt, best mods, about yourself, why we should let you join, and what part or the clan you are applying for. (Competition or Casual)

- A black belt is a blue belt that didn't stop trying. It doesn't matter what belt you are as long as you show that you have the skills necessary.

- As I said above. Tell us why we should recruit you. Advertise yourself, what can you and will you do to climb the ranks and improve this clan?

- Do not join this clan if you know you will be inactive for long periods of time. You will be automatically kicked if this happens.

- Finally, as the rules state. Be a good dude. No one likes an asshole.

- For Casual Applicants: Attach a few replays onto your application or you sparing, tricking, or doing any realism replay you see fit

- For Competition Applicants: You guys will more likely subjected to an ingame trial, but also feel free to send replays of some of your fights for a quicker review. (Replays wont guarantee an invite)

If you follow these rules you'll be sure to get in. If you don't you wont, simple as that.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Last edited by tlclay; Jan 4, 2018 at 02:30 PM..
tlclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2017   #2
PandaYOTE

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Predator

Application
Application

Filthy Casual or Competition - Competition

Belt/Dan - 10th dan black belt

What are you good at? - aikido big dojo and other grappling mods

Why? - Your clan is one of the most stable clan,
i can see this clan going big places in the near future.

Prior Clans -

(Predator - owner)

(S.P.E.C.I.A.L - owner)

(Sixpaths - member 2nd highest distinction)
Is a blueberry,
Has blue balls
PandaYOTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2017   #3
ProPlayers

Blue Belt

MY BELT IS GREEN BELT I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS MY BEST MODS ARE PROBABLY UM MUSHU AND JUDO I THINK YOU SHOULD LET ME JOIN BECAUSE I'M REALLY GOOD AT FIGHTING I HAVE GOOD MOVES I THINK WHEN I'M A BLACK BELT I WILL BE REALLY GOOD I WILL BE A HARD WORKER I LOVE TO WORK VERY HARD I'M ALWAYS HAPPY AND WILL TREAT MY MEMBERS NICELY. I REALLY LIKE PLAYING TORIBASH IT'S REALLY FUN TO PLAY. I THINK I WOULD PICK THE FIRST OR SECOND RANK BECAUSE I THINK IT FITS ME WELL I WILL BE VERY RESPONSIBLE AND I WILL ALWAYS BE ACTIVE EVERYDAY IF I CAN. I'M WILLING TO PUT TIME AND ALOT OF EFFORT INTO THIS CLAN I WILL TRY TO GET MORE MEMBERS INTO THIS CLAN I WILL TRY TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS I WILL FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FROM A CLAN COUNCIL+ I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE MY BELT I WILL PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS GOING ON. I WILL BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISHED STUFF I'M A EXCELLENT PERSON I CAN BE FAST LEARNING I WILL BE FRIENDLY TO ALL THE PEOPLE I WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF ANYTHING AND I WILL SUCCESS I'M TRUSTWORTHY AND WILL BE A MASTER BELT ONE DAY!

Last edited by ProPlayers; Dec 16, 2017 at 02:46 AM.. Reason: ADDING MORE STUFF INTO IT!
ProPlayers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2017   #4
tcgmunky

4th Dan Black Belt

The Abyss is now looking for a new member to join our ranks
this person must be very forum savvy to keep us up to date on the newest things happening in the toribash world please apply at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...09#post9220909

Thank you very much in advance
tcgmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2017   #5
Pentagnos

4th Dan Black Belt

Pentagnos

Belt: I'm a 3rd Dan but I used to have a 6th Dan that I stopped using because of it's god awful name, Bashlord02.

I made it @5 years ago and I created this account @2 years ago after a 3 year long hiatus due to my hatred of the name I gave myself.

I tend to reflect the style of the person I'm up against. I'm more competitive though I'd say.

I'm 17 years young and getting ready to graduate as a senior.

My best mods from most to least Favorite are:
Boxshu, Mushu, ABD, and Weapon mods.

I'm also a WIP Texture artist and a GOD AWFUL musician. I'd say my best traits are my ability to stay calm under pressure and my comedic personality (I like puns).

I want to join because I know Abyss offers great training and I want to better master Parkour and Sparring, while having people to contribute my efforts and developing skills towards. I hope you'll have me. ^-^
Pentagnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2017   #6
tlclay

Master Belt

Originally Posted by Pentagnos View Post
Pentagnos

Belt: I'm a 3rd Dan but I used to have a 6th Dan that I stopped using because of it's god awful name, Bashlord02.

I made it @5 years ago and I created this account @2 years ago after a 3 year long hiatus due to my hatred of the name I gave myself.

I tend to reflect the style of the person I'm up against. I'm more competitive though I'd say.

I'm 17 years young and getting ready to graduate as a senior.

My best mods from most to least Favorite are:
Boxshu, Mushu, ABD, and Weapon mods.

I'm also a WIP Texture artist and a GOD AWFUL musician. I'd say my best traits are my ability to stay calm under pressure and my comedic personality (I like puns).

I want to join because I know Abyss offers great training and I want to better master Parkour and Sparring, while having people to contribute my efforts and developing skills towards. I hope you'll have me. ^-^

AMAZING app! I can feel the personality through my pc lol. Accepted
-----
Originally Posted by kkklerer View Post
I am a 10th dan black belt. this account was made 2013 so 4 years old i was born 2004 that makes me 13 about to be 14 i like to joke around using bad words. I am a casual player because i think this game is more social then competitive. My best mods are sparing mushu and abd time to time. this clan seemed cool stable and not a total knock over like my other clans. I've been in Error,pew and others that i forgot.

Nice Nice. Tcgmunky tested you some already so ill follow up with you

Last edited by tlclay; Nov 18, 2017 at 03:59 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Old Sep 30, 2017   #7
bashgod967

Brown Belt

I tested with icehydra and munky
bashgod967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2017   #8
tcgmunky

4th Dan Black Belt

i have to remind all who post here emphasis on a "freeform "paragraph""
tcgmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2017   #9
bashgod967

Brown Belt

aikido big dojo/boxshu interested in clan community and wanna be apart of wars and things was originally rank 100 and higher black belt playing for a few years but forgot main acc wanna learn new things with other member
bashgod967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2017   #10
tlclay

Master Belt

Originally Posted by bashgod967 View Post
aikido big dojo/boxshu interested in clan community and wanna be apart of wars and things was originally rank 100 and higher black belt playing for a few years but forgot main acc wanna learn new things with other member

Awesome we'd love to see you become of The Abyss Family. Anytime you are on be sure to look for one of our higher ranking members or contact us via PM or on discord to set up a time and we can continue to step two: ingame testing
-----
Originally Posted by helldogs1 View Post
me
-----
I tested with icehydra and tcgmunky

Either way ill have to ask that you still fill out an application, mostly so me and the rest of us can get to know a little about you first

Last edited by tlclay; Sep 30, 2017 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump