Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Abstract Line Art Set
Messing around in Gimp turned into something kind of cool.

This texture was originally made for the right leg, in hopes that I could make it into a cool set. Wondering what it would look like on the whole tori, I uploaded it (joints included).

I thought it looked kind of cool, and I think I may continue making a fully jointed line art set in this way, with different textures for each part.

I may or may not continue, based on your guys' thoughts, so tell me what you think!

Keep in mind that this was thought to just be a right leg texture, and that other future pieces will be different. To be honest though, I think it still looks pretty cool as one texture.

Made with Gimp 2.8

Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
You must continue on making more sets and try putting on different colors, I'd suggest trying three colors, but the Joint parts on the upper part just needs a little uniqueness. Like not duplicating the same joint texture to another.

But anyway, this a good work of art. I like it.
You're gonna have a bad time...
even if the rest of the pieces end up being "different", the abstractness of the textures will
make the set look like this anyway.. save yourself some time and just use the same texture
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Is it the exact same image for every texture?
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
Is it the exact same image for every texture?

yeah, it's pretty clearly started in the first post
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.