Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] I Need Some Input
Alright, hey, I'm Kable732. I've been working on my art for some time now and need some input on this head I made. I mean, it's not done all the way, but it's getting close. I just need to know what changes I should make on it, what I should keep or take away. So far the only thing I think of is the mouth. I still need to finish the shading and everything. And one last question; how much do you think this would go down for?

Picture:

Update: I just changed the colors up a bit and added a bit more detail, what do you guys think? I can always change the colors, but it's a bit hard. Anyways, what else can I add to this? I wanna make this as best as can be.

2nd Update: Now I edited the hair and made it look MUCH nicer, thank you for the tips! ^.^ And I changed the color of the face to Juryo which made it a lot nicer as well. Thank you so much for the tips! I'm glad to have more tips if you have any.

Program Used: GIMP 2.0

DatSkip Moderated Message:
Please remember to use the [Tex] tag next time for texture threads, also do update this post with your programs used as per the art board rules, thanks.
Last edited by Kable732; Dec 26, 2015 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Update
Sometimes the weakest ones are the ones that don't go down without a fight.
~Kable732
Originally Posted by xFIRExGAME View Post
Changge hair colour , change face.colour , makr anime eyes if u can

Alright, thanks for the reply and input! May I ask what color the hair should be or face? I currently like the eyes, so I'm keeping them x3
~Kable732
You can make the face color juryo or superfly. Also make the eyes a bit bigger and add pupils?
i'm not a fan of the pattern thingy on the hair, i suggest you remove it because it looks more like a fur carpet than hair XD, also the hair shading could be softer and the mouth looks a little out of place, nonetheless, it's nice
Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
i'm not a fan of the pattern thingy on the hair, i suggest you remove it because it looks more like a fur carpet than hair XD, also the hair shading could be softer and the mouth looks a little out of place, nonetheless, it's nice

So I fixed the hair and it looks amazing! One problem, the back cuts off oddly as both sides don't match evenly. I don't know how to fix that. And I have troubles with mouths, I need help with that xD And shading which part for the hair? The dark part where the face is or the general outside?
Last edited by Kable732; Dec 26, 2015 at 08:42 AM.
~Kable732
ookay, now that hair is really nice, i'm impressed, gg for that
here's a link that might help you making textures
nblx advanced texturing tutorial
good luck
Last edited by Whale; Dec 26, 2015 at 04:53 PM.
I agree with veoo, mouth looks scary, eyes too, Face and hair colout is gooodd But mouth,eyes nah
playboi
maybe you don't want to add a nose, i get that, think about it.. if you did have a nose,
it would be on top of that mouth :v -- what i'm saying is mouth might be too high
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.