Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Battle Bunny - Request
Hey boys ;) I'm actualy on a new set. "Battlebunny"

Requested is a Samurai bunny with quicksilver and hunter armor.
I have to do it in a syncron way.
I loved the idea so i decided to join.

I post some wips here until I finished it. Just started few days ago.
I hope for some good c&c and ofc. i hope u like it ;)
I use Photoshop cs6 and my drawing tablet.

head

New head

Legs

Foot

Torso

Last edited by Probowser; Aug 25, 2016 at 05:05 PM.
WOOT ;D
This is sick but I feel like you could do more for the legs they're pretty basic. The head and feet look really good
Looks like you lost the whole samurai feel down there
#INIT2WINIT
Okay thanks ;) ye you are right, maybe i add something to the legs later already got some ideas.
WOOT ;D
Ah that's why i feel something bothering me when i see the leg but i couldn't tell before.
anyway thanks for doing my request
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I noticed a little seam at the back of the head, you should try to make it seamless :P Looks really cool so far! I'll be following your progress for sure!
you're on thin ice, pal
I saw this request for weeks and thought nobody was gonna do it and it was gonna look bad if anyone tried because it was so strange, but you actually pulled it off. It looks great.

keep working on this because I want to see this finished as well. Are you going to add joints as well?
I love the way this looks, really happy to see someone taking care of Trice's request.

What I'm not happy with is the fur, the fur of the rabbit looks pretty shitty to me. The way you are painting works great for the armor, but maybe do the fur of the rabbit with a bit of a different style or brush, just make it look more like realistic fur.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Ye i know dude, i actualy have not that much time to continue but i started to shade a little bit more recently.
Here are some examples, still need more work. Its just a little step for those who want to see it.

shade fur

Last edited by Probowser; Aug 18, 2016 at 03:47 PM.
WOOT ;D
oooooo those legs are FIERCE gj
dont like the head though, maybe if you cover a little more of the fir with the helmet he has on it would look better, imo
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj