Toribash
Original Post
[Event] Clan league
Clan League First Round
This is a message to the leaders of Piratez and Secret. Your first match in the 2011 Clan League will be against each other and in the mod wushu.tbm

You have two weeks from today to come up with a time to fight and let me know when that is. Please include the date and time that you want to have your match at(make sure the time is GMT 0) and I will make sure there is a Clan Events Team member there to host the match for you.

If you have any questions about this event, please pm me or post in this thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=304562

Thank you and Good Luck,
Gum

dam dam dam wushu
awesome! fakeangel gonna hit wushu until he´s a pro!
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
Whelp, I'm going to take a pass on the first round, wushu isn't my cup of... coffee ;)
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
I've been training for a fair ammount of time in wushu recently! So alright
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Wushu is easy.

Noob: strike and run like hell.

Pro: don't necessarily have to come back but don't run. Just tripod or whatever.

Extra notes: Mod has easy fracture rates. Jumping around ISN"T advised. Dm's are extremely less frequent than in aikido. No grab, meaning a dm is going to suck ass and most likely end the match then and there.
alright ima practice some wushu.tbm
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
I wont know the times I can enter til tomorrow, we're all getting our new work schedules. since we're changing things a lot o.o
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it