Toribash
Re: coustumes
So when will I be able to buy my gloves of +10 head decap?

On a serious note, I also think it would be too RPG-ey for Toribash. I can imagine 5.0, where we can build houses out of spheres and live in them with our spherical pets. Then at noon we go to the sphere arena to fight.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky
So when will I be able to buy my gloves of +10 head decap?

On a serious note, I also think it would be too RPG-ey for Toribash. I can imagine 5.0, where we can build houses out of spheres and live in them with our spherical pets. Then at noon we go to the sphere arena to fight.

don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Come 5.0, I want a squirrel and prairie dog and a bunny and a pygmy goat then.

That said, yeah, I'd rather we were able to make our own textures, or just choose colors for different bodyparts, than some point-buy system.

Also, point-buy stuff in single-player would be sillier than something vaguely silly.

Also also, since when did fancy colors look good?

Also^3: Squeaky wheel gets the kick!
Who said the colors should be pretty they could be really cool like a real human heart on the right pec or something really gorey I mean who here dosent like gore
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
what would be awesome is if we could make our own characters... like not just heighth, body mass, etc... hear me out:

You get 1000 points to make a character, You have to use at least 900.

arms legs torsos are like 50 points per section. (im too tired to work the math out directly)
but with the extra points u can add weapons, tails, wheels, other items

because the system works so well and fluidly. The game would LITERALLY be endless amounts of fun if you can make your own custom character, attach things wherever you want, and fight it out online with that.... oh man I'd be so happy
Yes, it's proven, 5.0 will have pokémon-like battles of round objectmathings!
What what? In the butt.