Toribash
im still waiting to the wheel of time tv show

im also religiously avoiding all speculation about cast lists and such, so i don't get my hopes up at all

also hemlock grove is as creepy as i remembered.
daredevil s3 was pretty gut. If there is one show from netflixverse that I would recommend watching, it this one (2nd season was very uneven, with great start and terrible 2nd half, lmao ninja bullshit). S3 had good atmosphere and (most of them) characters
+decent fighting scenes
+pointdexter
+kingpin
+matt in his old outfit
+FBI agent pajeet
+Sister Mary
-Vanessa
-Karen
-Foggy (more like faggy, lmao)
-that one KAREN BACKSTORY episode
retired
So, we had another autismcon with for New Year's Eve with jtank, scorpio and thrandir.
Some shit that we watched:

ballad of buster scruggs - 7/10, had a good western feeling to it and I liked the episodic nature of it. Would have been better if it had some kind of overarching plot but still, we had some fun with it.

I want to eat your pancreas - anime movie about social akwardness, angst and dying (lol), right up my valley. solid 8/10

Black Mirror: Bandersnatch - meme/10. Had some good moments, it works fine when you can laugh with a couple of guys but I would have probably turned it off after 20 minutes if I were to watch to alone

Vision of Escaflowne - mecha with both shoujo and shounen elements with a great fucking ost. jesus christ, the ost, aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. visuals are a bit dated (well, it's 22 years old) but you adjust to it pretty quickly. We still have a couple of eps to finish on our own, but so far so good, looks like a 8-9/10.
retired