Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
AP Yi.

I know that Talon, Kassadin and Mordekaiser can counter me on mid early, and that Ignite can fuck me up (at least early, after Rabadon shit's useless compared to my meditate), but the question is - is he viable on rankeds?

no, even if early mid game he deals damage, and maybe still deals decent amounts late game, he only got one nuke, and for it to refresh, he needs to kill someone
imagine a teamfight, yi comes and q's, melting some hp however no one dies, what happens after : 1 he gets stunlocked and killed instantly or 2. his teammates die
maybe im not good at expaining things but long story short, give up on yi, he's bad.

also grats numbers, i freaked out when i got to gold.
Last edited by Kat; Jun 30, 2012 at 03:13 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Meh, then AP Yi stays on normals. Need someone to carry me out tonight (lol), my elo still sucks. EUNE anyone? I can jungle, mid or support. :c
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
I will carry you out but on Woodstock :d

When I will be drunk, for sure.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Typically, you reap what you sow in League. So if you're paired with sucky teams, chances are its because you yourself aren't that great. The odds of being paired with a bad team is lower than the odds of being paired against a bad team if you're supposedly better than everybody you play against. So if you're constantly on a bad team, it's more likely because you yourself aren't as stellar as you think you are, rather than you have the unfortunate probability of being continuously paired with bad players. And if you are as good as you say, you shouldn't have any trouble winning enough to get yourself out of the sucky elo range.

Also, there's no reason you can't say ass on this forum, so long as it's tasteful. Bleeping it really isn't necessary :/

I get good teams in normals and horrible teams in ranked (I am also too bad to carry 22/0 ). (o`_´o)
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
I get good teams in normals and horrible teams in ranked (I am also too bad to carry 22/0 ). (o`_´o)

You probably don't play enough ranked then. There's a hidden elo in normal games which explains why there's a difference in the gameplay for you between the two playlists.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I think, when coming to chose a team for me, it's more of an RRG thing (random retard generator).
I hard randomed warwick in champ select cause i went to poop

went 5/3/21

shit was so cash
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Especially Tryndamere. A strong bruiser is nearly impossible in 3v3.

Anyone seen that new map that is just a straight line? My friend showed it to me, and we got random champions in a 1v1. He got Fiddles. gg
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider