Ranking
Original Post
Logout?
Everytime I log into the tb website, a literal few seconds go by and I'm suddenly logged out. I cant even send tc because i'm logged out.
Help?
Gods Don't Bleed
I Have Not Bled
Its happens to me alot, the only solution i do is just check the "remember me", So you will never got log out again
As a side note if you have another account logged in on the forums it will log out the one that was previously logged in.

For example

I am normally logged in as Stance. I decide to join a clan on my alt and open a new tab for the forums and log in as Buttmannz(since you have to log out to do this), it will log out stance.

I think. Im gonna test this right now- Tested,it is indeed like this^^

if the "Remember me" box didn't solved your problem, I never saw something like this. Can you give more details in that case?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by KumonDojo View Post
Everytime I log into the tb website, a literal few seconds go by and I'm suddenly logged out. I cant even send tc because i'm logged out.
Help?

The “remember me” will be the best choice, however I’ve noticed if you’re in private or have certain privacy settings, it won’t actually remember you. So there’s a chance it can be that