Ranking
Original Post
Skeet tips?
So I just have one problem when trying to skeet: I can't even rip off my hand easily. Any tips on how to do it?
ook
When you want to tear off your hand the easiest way is to contract elbow, contract wrist, and grab. Once you grab your body the wrist should come off.
You dont have to always go forthe hand.

What I normally do is I rip off uke's pec/glute and throw it at him (with self damage). The reason why I do that is because it feels like it goes faster and speed + aim = destruction. Do this with self damage on and you don't have to rip off your hand
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
well i think it comes with the replay which part u should use.
you should get the body part which keeps the flow and smoothnes in the move.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
You dont have to always go forthe hand.

What I normally do is I rip off uke's pec/glute and throw it at him (with self damage). The reason why I do that is because it feels like it goes faster and speed + aim = destruction. Do this with self damage on and you don't have to rip off your hand

Except that it's retardedly difficult to dismember something with a pec or glute because of how light they are. See the replay South Africa in the default replays, it's the only replay I've seen that has a skeet dm with a glute or pec.

The hand or the foot are probably your best choices, easy to rip off and throw and heavy enough to dismember.
oh yeah