Ranking
Lol its up to you if you want to learn it or not. Just remember to not play ranked unless you are prepared to do all roles.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Lol its up to you if you want to learn it or not. Just remember to not play ranked unless you are prepared to do all roles.

u can always dodge
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
did i carry good enough to stop jungling now?
I hate it so much :c

dat pony build holy cow...

But I hate jungling ;_;

jungle is 2nd best role in the game :<
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
u can always dodge

You lose LP if you dodge now.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
u can always dodge

Don't promote this mentality. It's a terrible mindset. If you can't be arsed to learn other positions, then you really should reap what you sow if you get stuck with one of them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Don't promote this mentality. It's a terrible mindset. If you can't be arsed to learn other positions, then you really should reap what you sow if you get stuck with one of them.

nah the problem is i dodge everytime when i see shit like this
"Mid or afk"
"Im going mid or trolling"
"Get cancer"
thats an auto dodge
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
dat pony build holy cow...

jungle is 2nd best role in the game :<

I feel the need, for speeeeeed
Pop Ghostblade, pop Ghost(if up), pop E for that extra speed.

Movementspeed over 1,000

And Use it all after you get homeguard and are in your base, then you really get going.

BTW, the E is currently broken, the damage cap isn't right on it, you can exceed the damage if you travel extremely fast.
IE, if you have a max of 280(I believe that's the highest it can go), you can actually hit for 700-800 if you use the right items and travel far enough/fast enough.
I mentioned that on the forums, hoping to have it fixed, although it is pretty OP right now
I feel the need, for speeeeeed
Pop Ghostblade, pop Ghost(if up), pop E for that extra speed.

Movementspeed over 1,000

And Use it all after you get homeguard and are in your base, then you really get going.

BTW, the E is currently broken, the damage cap isn't right on it, you can exceed the damage if you travel extremely fast.
IE, if you have a max of 280(I believe that's the highest it can go), you can actually hit for 700-800 if you use the right items and travel far enough/fast enough.
I mentioned that on the forums, hoping to have it fixed, although it is pretty OP right now

it is more the upcomming hydra, i think a tanky item would have been placed better there, ie: sunfire or randuins.
ghostblade, well.. its still annoying but i guess its "alright" on heca. but i would never ever in my life get a hydra on that pony
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
PBE update

Snowdown 2013 Summoner Icons! (Not come on Live yet. It's still in PBE*)

FIVE new Snowdown summoner icons!

*No details yet on how summoners will earn these. That why it's still PBE
Last edited by Chris; Dec 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.