Toribash
Original Post
[DSC] New clan [UNSC]
USNC inspired by halo stand 4 United states naval corps. but i changed it 2 United Stealthy ninja corps. clever ey? any ways i need more clan members so post here and if u wanna join ill test u. later peeps keep bashin' WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur signing bounus is 100tc im not bribin no1 so dont think i am.i just think that if ur in a clan u dont really get much outta it so here ya go.

i have like 3 rulez:

1.Don't hate the game if u lose. just kill the person u lost to

2.try 2 make rivalries they will try there hardest to make a name for themselves so play your hardest.

3.u'll need a nickname so gimmie a nick

thats about all........o ya u need 2 be green belt or higher.thats all

ok thatz all. hope fully we will have more memberz soon and we will become offical A.S.A.P

Special Thanx 2 Bungie Studios 4 making Halo

WE WILL BECOME DA BEST CLAN EVER!!!!!! WE SHALL CONQUER TORIBASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEADER: SilentKilla- Da Killa
Co-Leader:Cooler29-C29

Members in clan:

1. SilentKilla-Da Killa-Black Belt

2.Cooler29-C29-Brown Belt

3.Neo999-NEO-Green Belt

4.Exter-The Exterminator

story behind the clan:One day i was playin' halo 3(thats a surprise) and i noticed that the Marines orginazation was called UNSC and i thought that it would make a cool clan name. i was actually shootin' birds in halo 3 but whatever. 1 more thing is that if any clan or person gets in our way of becoming the best clan i will personally destroy them!!! GOT IT!!!

Rival Clans:
UNCE

Allie Clans:
N/A

Enemie Clans:
RAWR

Pics. of the clan members:
Last edited by SilentKilla; Feb 1, 2008 at 04:53 PM.
While you at least put [DSC] in the name, this thread is going nowhere, and fast >.>

I won't lock or shame or delete this, but you should edit your first post so it's more descriptive, and better follows the rules.

Of course, if you don't do any of that I could always lock, shame and THEN delete it.
Suggest you organize the text a little better, take out some of the typos and chat language. (i.e. don't end all of your words with the letter z. It looks bad.)

And try using less than four million emoticons in your post.

If you do this, maybe MBK's urge to...*ehm* - "lock, shame and THEN delete" will dissappear.
Very much so. This clan is already trying to become enemies with clan, [UNCE]. They've lost their minds.
idle
we're not Enemies we're rivals theres a difference

Rivals are ppl who try to beat each other and are really conpeditive

A enemie is someone who just hates the other person
Last edited by SilentKilla; Jan 17, 2008 at 11:34 PM.
Conpeditive?

>_>

Please fix the spelling and grammar on the first post here, at the very least. If you don't feel that you can, then buy a dictionary.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
we arent your rivals, we are unofficially trying to wipe you from existance tho.
Last edited by Anesthetik; Jan 18, 2008 at 12:29 AM.