ES Recruitment Drive
By everyone else you mean....no one? Because they could help him.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
i am reporting you you shouldve stopped ALONG time ago but i will give u 1 more chance post here again and it WILL BE SPAM and we are helping him so stcu
[Uber]
Sk, don't rage on me now.
Hey guys, you should really put up a recruitment server now.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sorry i had no internet and i am not raging ._.
-----
OK guys well ik you will probably be pissed at me but we MAY be merging with (phen) the one that dat owns but heres the thing you will probably be pissed at me the most about........ we are using his thread because he wont merge unless we do (idk hes weird >.>) im sorry if you are pissed at me but we most likely are doing it i mean nobody really likes this clan anymore so yeah we are merging with him and if your not 2 pissed at me you will come to his clan but yeah if you are not to mad at me you will come im really sorry again because ik we worked so hard for 50 pages but me and dat will be the leaders of this clan and we didnt have very fourm active members here is why we did it so slow we need to be more fourm active when we join dat and them we arnt keeping the name (phen) (thank god >.>) anyways we can start fresh and more people will want to join its just nobody reall likes (alliance) anymore so yeah im sorry
Last edited by bradatron4; Aug 23, 2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Uber]
The last "merge" didn't work very well. We were a better clan before we merged the first time. I don't know why it would be a good idea to do it again.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Red i promiss it wont be a fail this time because me and cock are a gay couple and you know me for sure so your post mad me sad but i respect your oppinion =D
nvm i dont if u wana merge we work hard for this and your clan seems boeing im sorry if you would like to join us you may

Hello, i am here on behalf of your member Rassmus1. He quit a duel against my member Laxs, it was 3-1 and he kept saying it was luck that he one. Honestly... Just take your loss, you just dug your own grave Rassmus1.
I am the former Rasmus0813 BTW
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
we know and this clan is dead I am kicking everyone and closing thread

and you did get lucky and it wasn't 3-1 it was different idiot -.-