Ranking
This one is sexy ^^. I Guess that he's good enought for your clan and if he want, he can be pretty active. And this clan is starting good, slowly, but good.
Originally Posted by lewis862 View Post
Hey my name is Lewis I am 15 years old and have been in energy, I am a 9th dan black belt and I check the forums most of the time I sometimes help you guy with servers and what not and I have been asking about goughy makeing a clan for a while now so here I am applying to it, I think I could be a big help in teaching aikido and mods based off of aikido and you could also help me with other mods, I have no skill in art or vid makeing but I am thinking of getting into dueling maybe that will get some tc I could donate to the clan (if I get into the clan).

So yeah this is my app I hope you like it and see something in me, have a nice day.

I say yes. Let me send you a invite.

---------------------------------
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
This one is sexy ^^. I Guess that he's good enought for your clan and if he want, he can be pretty active. And this clan is starting good, slowly, but good.

<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thank you but you should think about adding more to your post solid they are getting kinda short and I don't like short ones ;o
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
HayHay!Good luck with the clan i wish you guys all the best.
nice name there (fairy tail Guild no?)
Ok can someone PLEASE define a short and "useless" post for me because I haven't seen one yet they all have some meaning in one way or another.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
"Welcome to the clan Lewis" <--- short post I would have said "Welcome to the clan Lewis hope we can meet up ingame sometime and maybe do a betting server" <--- just add more to a post, thats all i ask its not that hard and will keep me happy.
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.