Ranking
Originally Posted by DarkHorsePyro View Post
Its ok, And what was the reason thron

The reason was a non-shitpost

People talk about seperating pros from noobs so i say "create qa rooms for brown and higher"

Boom 2 point infraction infractionpointbuildup blablabla

Not only that but the infractions before were for similar non-shitposts :<
lol if it's multiple mods all infracting you for these posts, then they probably are shitposts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
sorry if i have been inactive i have been doing other things and there was this game i use to play that i got back into recently on my xbox (go ahead and call me a console pleb now) and if you want to know what game it is just ask because right now i don't think anyone cares what game it is but if you do i will tell you but i might get back on tb soon.
>:(
Hello, how is everyone doing? I guess this clan is dead now? ;-; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ill still post on forums though
-----
I do online school so i'm on my laptop mainly everyday, except for weekends.
Last edited by RoBoMohawk; Jan 12, 2017 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I go to public school, but I'm trying to get more active in Toribash. I've been so out of order lately, being in order is no fun though. Having set things, eww. I like to live life. Not planned too much, because plans will change and is more stressful. Soon I'll be back at it and recording YT videos again too.
lol i just realized i joined 1 month before you and you are a master belt and i'm not even a second dan
-----
well at 1 point my force wouldn't go off my tori even if i unequipped it, it wouldn't go off and i didn't like the tori so i had to make a new account
Last edited by RoBoMohawk; Jan 13, 2017 at 10:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I go to public school, but I'm trying to get more active in Toribash. I've been so out of order lately, being in order is no fun though. Having set things, eww. I like to live life. Not planned too much, because plans will change and is more stressful. Soon I'll be back at it and recording YT videos again too.

You should record yt videos with software123. Collabs are always fun
I will continue to use OBS since YT is not a serious thing.

Guys I'm gonna quit since no one is active and I feel like if I try to rebuild the clan I will fail epically, so if DarkHorsePyro comes back I can always rejoin, I just want to lone wolf for now.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jan 16, 2017 at 06:35 AM.