Ranking
Original Post
[Handled] I can't see the force color in toribash
Hello I bought a chronos force and then activated it but i cant see it in the game.

A person told me to do /dl lpt8 but it didnt work. It never says download complete and the color is not chronos.

I asked about the issue in #support and the guys there couldn't see the activated item either. The item is only activated on the forums but is not appearing ingame to me or anyone else.

I bought the force color from the shop for 75 TC.

On the website the chronos force color is in the activated section.
Last edited by lpt8; Sep 2, 2016 at 02:08 PM.
Have you tried restarting toribash, did you buy it and activate but stay on toribash, I know that has happened to me before when I activated an item. It also may be something wrong that it takes a while to register
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
I tried it didn't work.

More information put on the first post. Important information actually.

I asked about the issue in #support and the guys there couldn't see the activated item either. The item is only activated on the forums but is not appearing ingame to me or anyone else.

Last edited by lpt8; Sep 2, 2016 at 02:12 PM.
Try deactivating it and activating it again. It isn't showing for me aswell indeed.

In case it's in a set when you deactivate it, remove it from the set before activating it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who knows, it could be the specific item which is glitched

I sent you a chronos force which worked on me, since your chronos force doesnt seem to be working when I display you either, try activating the one I sent you
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.