ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
'Not Connected' always shows up in my screen.
This happened since yesterday, I went to my favourite twinsword public server.
Then apparently, I see a message on the screen saying: "Not Connected"
I try to reconnect again and again but it keeps doing the same thing, I tried another server but it did the same thing like before.
I use the latest 2016 version of Toribash and I use OS X Yosemite (MacBook Air)
I hope this problem will be solved in the near future.
Thanks, but I don't remember anything of me resetting my password but, when I logged in again with the same account and went into a server the not connected showed up again...
Can you join private servers?
Could you please make another account and try joining that same twinsword server and tell us what happens?
Okay, I tried another account, oh and I was back to normal again.
BUT I am still testing it out on my other wifi.
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
Can you join private servers?
Could you please make another account and try joining that same twinsword server and tell us what happens?

Originally Posted by PyrieBash View Post
Okay, I tried another account, oh and I was back to normal again.
BUT I am still testing it out on my other wifi.

What about the private servers as Lite mentioned, are you able to join those?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by PyrieBash View Post
Thanks, but I don't remember anything of me resetting my password but, when I logged in again with the same account and went into a server the not connected showed up again...

maybe go in game and go to the login and click "Show" password to see if its correct and such, I don't know why its not working but I hope you can fix the issue soon bro
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
It looks to me that you were playing in a limited belt server(server's which name starts with Beginner, Intermediate, etc). Once you get above their belt limits you can't join them anymore and you'll need to move on to a next level server (ex: if you were playing on beginner and got blocked from it, you would have to start playing on intermediate and so on).