Ranking
Original Post
[S] Flame Forge Shop
I don't sell the flames, I make them like you request and then give you the forge link.
Service Cost: 4k tc.
Here's a flame(unforged, but ready to be forged). Up for grabs. It is a humongous globe flame.

Clicky for images and info

-----
I was positive I posted this in particle flames, can a gm please move this ;c
Last edited by Frankie518; Jan 10, 2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
May I ask, why do you post screenshots of the flame forge? People can just copy that and make it, then they don't need to pay the additional 4k tc.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Keep flame stuff in the flame section, thanks.
collect snots from the nose
Nice. Min bid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post
Nice. Min bid?

There is no min bid, you just send me 4000 tc, and I send you the forge link.
so just to make this clear, your just charging us for playing around in flame forge...
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
so just to make this clear, your just charging us for playing around in flame forge...

Nah, I make what you request, I don't usually "play around in flame forge," but I do that sometimes when I'm bored.
I'm afraid I've lost interest in your offer.

I'm not putting a hole in my Tori wallet to pay 4000 to mess with flame forge, whilst having to buy flame forge, with the price of buying a flame texture, and with the additional 130200 tc to create the flame.

~Good day to you sir.

...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]