Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] My Epic Alian Devil HeadTex
This is my 512 head texture i just spent the last 4 hours making and i would like some feedback on it so far its not done (no wear near) and i could use some Cc feedback on how i could improve it im using cs5 atm no tablet I drew it scanned it in then worked from there and i feel ive hit a dead end were its becoming complicated and i not sure what i should do to improve it other than add more detail ? plus id'e like to know how much you reckon it would sell for in the forum

any way here it is

8,9/10
Thanks guys One thing i have to say is really wrong witch i haven't even started on yet is the back of the head im thinking of having the skin peel away from the joints to show like a raw bloody colour ? any ideas maybe?
I am IronMan
Face is perfect, but the horns need to be cut in a little more and have more of a "real" 3d effect to them.
Other then that, I see a perfect head coming in.

You should add that but it will be a hard part.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
well, i understand its gonna be hard and i was thinking the same thing to be honest but im looking for more of a project not something that is gonna be quick and simple so yeah ill change horns, Do think it would be better if there was less horns and more raised tendons with fatter horns ?
____

Edit : Oh snap im pretty sure the tex template i was using is of to one side slightly if you look closely on the actual tex the face is a few mm to the left
Last edited by MangoChutney; Jan 29, 2013 at 11:13 PM.
I am IronMan
Thats what happens when you copy paste.
the hard white edges around the horns also happen when you copy paste

Originally Posted by MangoChutney View Post
no tablet I drew it scanned it in then worked from there

youre telling me that you went from this

to this

in one month?
yeah right
no to mention i actually recognise the source, but for the life of me, i cant remember from where and it looks AWEFULLY similar to an untextured 3D model.
dont take credit for work that isnt yours.
Im giving you untill the morning(my time 6:30 GMT) to post the original source.

and i feel ive hit a dead end were its becoming complicated

youve already done the difficult part, those horns would have been evil to map, had you done them yourself.

we've got no problem with people doing copy paste work, so long as the original artist is credited.
however, we do have issues with people taking credit for other peoples work.
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 30, 2013 at 06:42 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Lol there not mine i let my friend smurfing use my divient art
_________

plus lol dont ask about the tb clan tag thing lol
-----
ill show you some of my more resent work if you like ?
-----
and the textures are by dddyyy i used that pic so i could sell them :@
-----
Originally Posted by smurfing View Post
CnC would be appreciated

He ended up using tinypic in the end because it wouldn't upload from my iPod
Last edited by MangoChutney; Jan 31, 2013 at 12:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am IronMan
This is c+p without a doubt.
Even with it, it's mapped slightly crooked.
It's leaning to the left side a bit and I don't doubt the back has a lovely seam.
Even for c+p you should make the horns pop a bit, darken the shadow and whatnot.
Easy work, even for me(maybe?). Good luck with BenD on ya.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Thanks guys One thing i have to say is really wrong witch i haven't even started on yet is the back of the head im thinking of having the skin peel away from the joints to show like a raw bloody colour ? any ideas maybe?

You can be sure
Placing more detail
You will gain more by it
[Neon] New Times
🐵2012/2015🐵