ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Skate Music
So, I'm getting back into skating after a three year break, and I was wondering what everyone's favorite music to play while skating is.

I have to say, I skated a hell of a lot better when listening to RATM, Disturbed or the good, old AFI. The THPS soundtracks are great for skating to as well.

Discuss please.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
>.>

The misfits.
Lard.
Bad Religion.
Green Day (but only the good shit)
A Tribe Called Quest.
Social Distortion.
GWAR
Wu Tang Clan.
The Clash.
Sublime.
Rancid (specifically Life wont wait, Indestructable, or the self titled albums.)
Operation Ivy.
Flogging Molly.
Against All Authority.
Rise Against (their Earlier shit is EPIC).
Gold finger.
Catch 22 (but ONLY Keasby Nights, they are shit after that)
Tilt.
NOFX
The DropKick Murphys.
The poges.
Pennywise.
(If you can find it) the Ninja Cuts series.
Operation Ivy!!! (yes, they are here 2 times for a reason).
The offspring (stick to the first few albums.)
Left Over Crack.
Choking Victim.
Authority Zero.
Common Rider!!!!

Shit...I know there is more....

Lets see, seems like you like Metal.

Lamb of God.
Mushroomhead (but only if you can find the albums Superbuick or the self titled one...good luck)
Otep.
Craddle of filth.
I like Slipknot, but a lot of people would call me a faeg for that...
Oh yeah!
SLAYER!

That's about it on metal...and in general.

I haven't skated in years, but I'm thinking of buying a board this spring. Go out and break my ass

<.<
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I'm about to break my ass in the garage. Time to DL some NOFX. Totally forgot about them.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Just pulled off a nice ledge ollie before, while listening to Fu Manchu - Evil Eye.
It was awesome.
CKY is a pretty good one to listen to.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Wu-tang clan
Chad muska beats
mac dre
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.

Superman - Gold Finger
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body