Ranking
View Poll Results: Which sounds more emo?
Pain by Three Days Grace
7 Votes / 58.33%
Bleed it out by Linkin Park
5 Votes / 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Which song sounds more emo?
I think Pain by Three Days Grace sounds more emoish
This public announcement was brought to you by your friends at Degeneration X, who want to remind you that if you aren't down with that, we've got two words for ya! Suck it!
pain by three days grace, cause bleed it out is just a rap song with rock in the background, nothing emo bout that
Why the hell would somebody care what's sounding more emo? What the fuck is wrong with you people. :|

Don't get me wrong, I respect other musical tastes but I don't get the point of this poll.
♠NO♠
Overall, Bleed It Out sounds more emo, because of Chester Bennington's voice, and the lyrical ideal of bleeding.
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Overall, Bleed It Out sounds more emo, because of Chester Bennington's voice, and the lyrical ideal of bleeding.

out of your wrists.
Originally Posted by bilza View Post
pain by three days grace, cause bleed it out is just a rap song with rock in the background, nothing emo bout that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo

Teh(<-- yes I said teh) true meaning of emo is currently like a hardcore/emotional-rock kind of music
This public announcement was brought to you by your friends at Degeneration X, who want to remind you that if you aren't down with that, we've got two words for ya! Suck it!