people playing: 84, servers online: 32, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Imperial

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Nov 25, 2016   #1
NON-EXISTING!

2nd Dan Black Belt

most serious injury you've gotten while doing something stupid
What is the most serious injury you've gotten while doing something stupid/bizzare?

Mine is when I tried pushing a window back on it's track, because it wouldn't close; It shattered and gave me a deep laceration on each wrist, and I had to go to ER and get 7 stitches in each wrist.
1002003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2016   #2
Jomela

Blue Belt
Clan: Elite

ski crash.

backcountry, hit a rock, tore 3 ligaments in my fingers, broke both wrists.
Jomela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2016   #3
Wizard

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

I used to tumble/trampoline at a national level which was cool. But, the injury came when the place I was competing for opened a trampoline place where everything was trampolines, floor, walls, etc. (I forget the word now). And it was the opening day, and the team was allowed to be the first ones in. Well when I went to dunk a basketball or something, I sprained my ankle. I'm pretty active and that's my only really serious injury.
[a]dventure
Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2016   #4
ChokeMeDaddy
NON-EXISTING!

White Belt

screw through foot
screw that

it was like the bottom part of a chair but there was a screw with filt to stop it from making a shitty noise but it fell out when i leaned back without noticing and then i stepped on it

Last edited by ChokeMeDaddy; Nov 25, 2016 at 09:48 PM..
ChokeMeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2016   #5
Xioi
Raconteur

Psychotic Belt
Clan: Evolution

Fell off a roof whilst changing brick panels once because it was raining and i wanted to get work done so it wouldn't damage the roof underneath.

As i fell i ofc have to miss the scaffold that is to the right of me and fall down 5-6 meters landing on my side

I dislocated my shoulder and damaged my elbow and broke 3 ribs, badly hurt my knee whilst also going with a concussion.

Manny more accidents that have happen but can easily say this was the most painful one. Happened about 5 or 6 years ago.
#FRED4PRESIDENT
Replays
Xioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2016   #6
Grohenbird
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt

One time I got an infection in my foot because I blister popped and I hadn't changed my socks in a week. I technically could've died. I now wash my socks like a proper human being.
nothing in life is guaranteed like sex and I'd really like to fuck you now.
Grohenbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2016   #7
Rfifan

Master Belt

I once got hit in the head by a golf club. Almost lost my right eye. However it did crack my skull. So that sucked.

Last edited by Rfifan; Nov 25, 2016 at 10:44 PM..
Rfifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2016   #8
WeooWeoo
Family Dog Beater

10th Dan Black Belt

Was loading metal pegboards into a truck, and one fell apart while we were loading it. The little nipple things on the end to lock them into place smashed into my hand and smashed my hand into the truck. Went into my hand lmao.
Picture Links to Fruit I have Drawn
WeooWeoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2016   #9
NON-EXISTING!

2nd Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I once got hit in the head by a golf club. Almost lost my right eye. However it did crack my skull. So that sucked.

so the master of decapitation almost got decapitated? Jokes aside that sucks.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Was loading metal pegboards into a truck, and one fell apart while we were loading it. The little nipple things on the end to lock them into place smashed into my hand and smashed my hand into the truck. Went into my hand lmao.

ouch. sounds like it hurt x.x
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
One time I got an infection in my foot because I blister popped and I hadn't changed my socks in a week. I technically could've died. I now wash my socks like a proper human being.

oh god infections; once I had two ear infections at the same time as well as bronchitis. Felt like hell.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Fell off a roof whilst changing brick panels once because it was raining and i wanted to get work done so it wouldn't damage the roof underneath.

As i fell i ofc have to miss the scaffold that is to the right of me and fall down 5-6 meters landing on my side

I dislocated my shoulder and damaged my elbow and broke 3 ribs, badly hurt my knee whilst also going with a concussion.

Manny more accidents that have happen but can easily say this was the most painful one. Happened about 5 or 6 years ago.

Damn. Makes my sides hurt just thinking about it.
1002003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2016   #10
*SkulFuk

This is a Belt
Clan: Parrot

Snapped my knee in half skating in my younger days, fucker even rotated around in the process so my foot was under my chin.

Best of all it wasn't even from doing anything special, was heading back to my car & tripped over some pikey's DIY bong they'd left on the ground. Clearly we had the best skate park. -_-

Nothing more annoying than spending 6 months with your leg cast from your ankle to your balls, makes negotiating stairs rather awkward.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
SkulFuk is offline   Reply With Quote