Ranking
I don't mean this in a rude way, but can she feed herself? Hope she recovers soon!
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Originally Posted by celloman View Post
I don't mean this in a rude way, but can she feed herself? Hope she recovers soon!

No, she can't chew, you know.
f=m*a syens
Good Luck Arglax, Hope she gets better soon,Best of luck
/invade
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
Oh... I didn't think she broke it. I thought it just might be a compound fracture. Glad to know she's feeling better.
-----
Wow....Didn't know you were a write Arglax, I was searching clan events and I found this.

[Tint]'s Entry
[Tint]

Prologue

On one of my lone wanders, I discovered a dark cave. I searched the cave for possible loot, but what I found was quite interesting.

I found this book, containing various narrations in various languages, but only one story really tainted me with interest. It would not let go of my mind, and as I had to decode every single letter from the scorched pages, I dearly hope you will enjoy it.

~A

Chapter I; Birth of a Panda

One cauldron.
A solid flow of colour emerges from his veins.
Slowly dripping off his fingertips, the paint finds its way to the bottom of the rusty kettle.
It has been done, and can not be undone...
The beast emerges from its imaginary cage, splashing colours everywhere, in its creators eyes.

It left a trail of colours behind, escaped from his blind master, and caused havoc in a nearby town.
It hid in the woods, when an elderly woman appeared. The woman pitied him, and fed him fresh fish she got from the market.
With a full stomach, the two decided to travel together, and this would be the beginning of a strong bond.

Chapter II; Expansion

They met various lost men, seeking home and bond. The group of friends would soon become a wealthy organization, known for their kindness to the poor and weak. Wishing to eradicate all evil and ignorance, they decided to travel from town to town, helping the poor and weak.

The news of this new order rapidly spread across the region, and eventually they became popular for their free services. The organization lived on donations. As long as benefactors supported them, they would continue their crusade against the notorious criminals spread in and around the country.

Chapter III; Power

On one of their many travels, they met a quite remarkable man. Continuously smoking, shouting, and commanding others.
Although he was a very bold man, he wanted to join, and was accepted soon enough, as he seemed to be wealthy, and have some leadership qualities.
Not to mention he had a lot of influence in and around the community, as he was of old age.

Furthermore, he attracted a load of people, including a very powerful man, a man with the powers to BAN people from towns, cities, even communities.
He as well, would soon become a respected member of the group, and traveled onwards with the rest of the members.

This addition caused a great increase in wealth, as the group was still poor before the arrival of this savior.

Chapter IV; Return of a lost son

On a serene night, the woman told the panda about a son, lost in darkness, wandering the void, seeking eternal rest in eternal knowledge.
Pitying the woman, he promised her to seek the lost son, recover his soul from the ever lasting abyss.

The woman loved him for his courage, but still looked down on him for his far stretching stupidity.

He left. He left without a word, and came back with a lost son. A man found in a dark cave on a dark night.
Suffering from hypothermia, he spewed out nonsense. The only food he had seen for months were the mosses and fungi spread across the cave's moist floor.

Although the man was weakened by time and starvation, once united with his mother, he regained his forgotten powers.

Words of wisdom only once spoken, commanded the rest to build a permanent base.
They established a tent camp, which quickly became a small town, which quickly became a trading centre.
Many travelers settled with them, some times permanent, some times just for a quick chat..

They're always looking for new members, willing to fight for the good cause.

But as of this day, the clan still exists, roaming the area, helping the needy, excommunicating the mindless.
Last edited by celloman; Mar 12, 2011 at 04:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rest in peace Tint.
Oh Hmm. I could probably fish up some of my better stuff.
Wasn't really thinking about coherency whilst writing that.
f=m*a syens
Wow...just....KRISTIS LIVED WITH AN OLD LADY?
Rest in peace Tint.