ES Recruitment Drive
Alright i just uploaded my new mod,restarted my client,made a new multiplayer game and i changed the setting to Saikido.tbm and newgame is checked i press ok and it doesn't come up,any help plz?
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Originally Posted by rjniscool1 View Post
Alright i just uploaded my new mod,restarted my client,made a new multiplayer game and i changed the setting to Saikido.tbm and newgame is checked i press ok and it doesn't come up,any help plz?

Wait a bit longer.
And make sure your mod file is all lowercase letters (for some reason, mods with uppercase letters don't work in multiplayer).
Originally Posted by supahninja View Post
Wait a bit longer.
And make sure your mod file is all lowercase letters (for some reason, mods with uppercase letters don't work in multiplayer).

Thanks!
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Yeah, it seems like the only way to use force on objects is to use thrust and setting the turn value higher then the match length.

Anyway, back to Pwnage102's question, how do you use the trigger system, and, for that matter, what is it? Arnaufall's link was basically useless since the Mod Team's board requires a password. >_<
Originally Posted by Linkirman View Post
Yeah, it seems like the only way to use force on objects is to use thrust and setting the turn value higher then the match length.

Anyway, back to Pwnage102's question, how do you use the trigger system, and, for that matter, what is it? Arnaufall's link was basically useless since the Mod Team's board requires a password. >_<

Echoforce has moved the thread to the public board.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=289382