Toribash
Original Post
[SP/MP]How to Focus on Doing a Decap
Sup guys, this is my first tutorial. Well, today, I'm gonna give u guys a hint or a tip on how to decap players. Concentrate on their necks. Once you hit their necks badly, the heads decap. Having your hand near to the neck and you try to decap it, it won't work. It will only frac the player's neck. I have tried this with Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, and Classic. Punching your hand to the back of their necks will really give a possible decap. But kicks doesn't possibly decap players in Aikido, and AikidoBigDojo. Kicks only work in Judo, Wushu, and Classic. While punches work in Classic, Aikido, AikidoBigDojo. Thats the only main mods I know for the decaps. And, thats all for my "How to Focus on Doing a Decap" Tutorial.

Note: Tutorial Replays will be shown soon.
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
You can decap someone with anything, including your own head.
Also "Having your hand near to the neck and you try to decap it, it won't work. It will only frac the player's neck" is false.
And while it's true that hitting the neck is probably the easiest way to decap, hitting the head with enough power, also works.
Originally Posted by NoGood View Post
You can decap someone with anything, including your own head.
Also "Having your hand near to the neck and you try to decap it, it won't work. It will only frac the player's neck" is false.
And while it's true that hitting the neck is probably the easiest way to decap, hitting the head with enough power, also works.

Hitting the head with enough power...... There's only possibility on the neck getting fractured. Depends on how you hit it.
Hitting the head with a hard collision works too.
Tutorials will be shown soon, and thanks for the feedback.
Yay tryed it and did my very first decap in Judo thank you worked easier with a neck kick than a head-kick
Np, kramedaros, btw, replays will be shown on Thursday!!
where are the replays now?
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]