Toribash
Originally Posted by Dispute View Post
The best video I have seen, great job!

Thanks, it isn't though.
Originally Posted by 4FCG View Post
I get massive nostalgia of that song xD, used to listen to it a looong time ago.

Nice vid doh but try to mix things up a bit.

I used to listen to it too. I'm trying to make it interesting but I'm still a beginner so it's kind of meh.

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
This isn't bad, but it does feel a bit empty, as uhm pointed out.

Your camerawork is smooth but a little boring. Don't be scared of getting up close and moving round a bit more - especially now you can make smoother corners etc (I'm assuming you're still trying out expertcam?). The p/c and CC were really nice though. Try and experiment a bit more with your sync, there are other ways you can use the song other than increasing the velocity at each beat. For example at 0:21 the beat in the song gets a lot heavier but nothing changes in the replay

Anyway, I enjoyed watching and am looking forward to seeing the rest!

I'll play with the camera and yes I'm still trying out ExpertCam. I'll also play around with effects/pan/crop to make them fit the song.
Originally Posted by Dispute View Post
Is the song German? I've been learning German lately but the guy just doesn't sound German.

The song is German and the guy is German. Study harder if you want to understand them... "Was ist loss es ist party angesagt!"
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
that was the most obnoxious music i've ever heard

k
Originally Posted by beeboo71 View Post
is this gangnam style?

No, this is Disco Pogo.

Thanks for CnC.

click