ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+Hacks
i found someone with hacks and would like to report them but i dont wonna put it on this thread so it doesnt get seen by him and u could tell hes hacking if u play with him because right when he starts fighting his timer bar will goaway as if he pressed space and hell do one of the creater moves you know the moves uke does when you fight him could a mod please respond so i can message you
Last edited by Fee; Feb 17, 2010 at 10:32 AM.
pm a moderator with the guy etc, where, etc.or just pm me and ill forward it to a moderator.
BAD LUCK
He could be using a Pure Timer. This makes the timer bar white/invisible.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Well if you actually see a colored bar and then see him space instantly, then that person is probably using the movesaver script. It allows you save an opener so it loads when you press the associated button.

If you didn't see a colored timer at all, then it's more than likely just a pure timer.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
It's a movesaver script by the sound of it, nothing illegal about that. Alternatively it could be a pure timer, which again is perfectly legal. Thanks for the report, but you have nothing to worry about.
It's hanz0, and no it doesn't need reported.

fireeyes I would appreciate it if you would read threads before posting in them.