Ranking
Original Post
Bullying elderly ladies
Because bullying young people have just become too mainstream, am I right americans?

This is a video of a group of american middle school kids (seventh graders) bullying a 68 year old lady, saying shit you cannot expect from kids these days and bringing her to tears.

Here are more details:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/karen-klein...ry?id=16682868

Where is the elderly respect almost all societies had?
Share your opinions.
Last edited by Hero; Jun 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM.
I think they are in the age 11 - 13
Because older people are more mature than this i guess.
I would totaly go to them and tell them to leave the young lady allone and if they just say one more word to her i would totaly punch their faces. Not because i love elder chicks but because i respect older people and know that they arent as strong to defend themselves as in their younger years. Stay respectfull kids!
Most kids these days are absolute dickheads.
I was bullied, actually to the point were I walked out of school and never came back.
Bullying anyone, any age, is wrong and personally I think anyone who has participated in bullying someone should feel the same pain that they caused.
These kids should be charged with hate crimes.
It really worries me to see the upcoming generation behaving like this.
Last edited by Wicked; Jun 30, 2012 at 10:48 PM.
Wanted to slap the kids right when I saw this.

I respect the elders not because they can't defend themselves, but because the years that they lived. They know right from wrong not only from knowledge, but from experience. If the kids only listened these days we would be so much smarter and probably happier.
Nobodies gonna post their opinion about discipline? Personally, I'd bitchslap my kids if they talked like that in front of me, but I guess thats just how I was raised. :/ Honestly, watching this video makes me reflect on my past, on being bullied, then bullying other people.. I'm just glad I apologized for it.
Last edited by Frost-Dragon; Jul 1, 2012 at 12:06 AM.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Lack of getting punched in the face, that's the problem. I garantee this would solve the problem with this modern kids, specially the north american ones.
They never leave their comfort zones, they always feel safe and think nothing can happen to them.
Fear is gone.
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
Originally Posted by PlagueDoc View Post
Lack of getting punched in the face, that's the problem. I garantee this would solve the problem with this modern kids, specially the north american ones.
They never leave their comfort zones, they always feel safe and think nothing can happen to them.
Fear is gone.

When I bullied people, what flowed through my mind when I did it. Was the fact that I wanted to be accepted, I didn't want to be the victim, so I sided with big shot people of the high school, I was AFRAID, I was the bully, yet I was afraid, that I was gonna get bullied. I was afraid that people could see through my rough exterior, and pinpoint my weaknesses and attack them. So you can't really state that fear isn't a factor whenever your talking about the actual bully his/herself. And another thing, America's attitude that you talk shit about, evolved from being bullied in the first place, American's didn't like it, so guess what? We pushed back. Everyone talks shit about America, yes we have a shit economy and president, yes we are natural born assholes, but that's just America. The main reason why I love America, is because we don't like to take shit from anyone. As for the comfort zone statement, your wrong. They stay in their comfort zone because they are afraid to leave, because they think things will happen to them if they leave that area. I'm not speaking for every bully in the world, about how they think, about how their mind progresses in such a way. I'm speaking through personal experience of being a bully. I regret the way I used to treat people. I'm glad Hero brought this discussion up, it has personal importance to me.
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
When I bullied people, what flowed through my mind when I did it. Was the fact that I wanted to be accepted, I didn't want to be the victim, so I sided with big shot people of the high school, I was AFRAID, I was the bully, yet I was afraid, that I was gonna get bullied. I was afraid that people could see through my rough exterior, and pinpoint my weaknesses and attack them. So you can't really state that fear isn't a factor whenever your talking about the actual bully his/herself. And another thing, America's attitude that you talk shit about, evolved from being bullied in the first place, American's didn't like it, so guess what? We pushed back. Everyone talks shit about America, yes we have a shit economy and president, yes we are natural born assholes, but that's just America. The main reason why I love America, is because we don't like to take shit from anyone. As for the comfort zone statement, your wrong. They stay in their comfort zone because they are afraid to leave, because they think things will happen to them if they leave that area. I'm not speaking for every bully in the world, about how they think, about how their mind progresses in such a way. I'm speaking through personal experience of being a bully. I regret the way I used to treat people. I'm glad Hero brought this discussion up, it has personal importance to me.

I doubt your passive-agressive bullying to be accepted got anywhere near to the state of the brats in the video. They aren't doing it to be accepted, they are doing because they know nothing will happen, there will be no negative consequences. No one can touch them. If you don't have any negative weight as a result to your actions, then you won't even think twice before being an asshole.
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
Originally Posted by PlagueDoc View Post
I doubt your passive-agressive bullying to be accepted got anywhere near to the state of the brats in the video. They aren't doing it to be accepted, they are doing because they know nothing will happen, there will be no negative consequences. No one can touch them. If you don't have any negative weight as a result to your actions, then you won't even think twice before being an asshole.

Everything your saying really depends on the type of person your talking about, everyone is different, but everyone is the same, everyone wants to be different in their own way, making them just like everybody else. And Passive is the complete opposite of Aggressive, it's like your saying Hot-Cold tempers. Your not making any sense.