Ranking
Original Post
can you make toribash for ps3?
i know there is one for wii but i just wondered y we don't have a ps3 version already.
I think it would be kinda hard to edit the joints with a regular ps3 controller. However, if it could be implemented into playstation move, you've got my support.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

ok i'm confused, how is it hard? your the second one to say that it would be hard. i mean there is plenty of buttons. in game the four shape buttons on the right could be relax, hold, contract, and extend. and the rightmost analog stick could change the joint. son all you would need to do is get used to it.
It would be pretty expensive to make, and there really is no point since it would be better on PC. More customization, mod features, constant updates, etc.
Getting it on the ps3 is harder than you think. there would be alot of legal things that regular people don't think about that would have to be done first. like how some games are offered on xbox 360 and not on ps3. Sony and nabi would have to get together and work out agreements
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Another thread about this? CBA linking so I'll get straight to the point:

PS3 = Not going to happen, unless you lot want to give hampa the ridiculous amount of money for dev licences + dev hardware. Even then Sony would have to want the game.

360 = Could appear on XBLIG, but online isn't allowed. Wont happen on XBLA for the same reasons as PS3.

You kids need to realize that releasing games isn't just a matter of wanting it on a platform, the people who own the platform also need to want it. + the excessive money it costs to do etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
i would like to play toribash in PS3,but i think this is really hard to make and hampa are working much in PC toribash.
Kratos